Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Let's Give The Lie To Duchatelet's Nonsense

Comments

• Options

Roland fuck off you stubborn old belgium bastard. Your mad experiment is ruining peoples life's. Do the right thing sell up get out of football and if you still feel the need to prove something to your egotistic self, do it in your own fucking country not ours.

Great post . My sentiments exactly .
  • Options
    Someone needs to print this thread and post it through the letterbox of Duchatalet and Meire's parents.
  • Options
    Well it feels like bloody hard work going to watch Charlton play now to be fair so maybe he has a point.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Admins, can you fix my 'Like' button, please? It's broken from overuse.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great post @RodneysMiddleName . Cannot guess who you are but looking forward to meeting you there. Wonder how many other VP candidates will be there. @Alex Wright is one, I think
  • Options
    Roland,

Raplh (an yes I bloody know that's not how you spell it !) but like being a Charlton supporter, once you have committed there is no going back. Been coming to the valley for 54 years, bringing my son for the last 22. My extended family is also full of Charlton fans. It was our club, and through premiership to Division 3 we were proud of it, and felt part of a community with the club as our hub. Thanks so much for destroying that !