Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Storm Doris

2»

Comments

• Options
    Macronate said:

To be fair the Sutton sub keeper had sat on that earlier in the day
  • Options

I went out to feed the chickens earlier and my cock was blown over next door's fence.

Puts new meaning into phrase: Doris sucked you off!!
  • Options
    dizzee said:

'Wind' and 'Doris' are two words you would expect to hear in an old people's home.

Especially if it's pissing down.
  • Options
    Could bring a whole new meaning to the phrase 'Doris does Deptford'

One for the oldies there.....
  • Options
    Storm!!! FFS, its a strong wind. And as for naming these things, American influence once again just to get air time and sell column inches.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Pretty hectic at Victoria. Someone has been struck with debris... from the roof of the brand new ticket entrance.

Fire and ambulance in attendance. Large chunk of Victoria road closed off. New entrance is obviously closed.

Looked more like a bomb scare at first tbh.

Have been on duty all day today,probably one of the busiest days ive experienced in 25 years in the LFB. We attended the Victoria incident earlier,the guy is in a very bad way unfortunately. We left the station on our 1st call just after 9 this morning and have just got back to base. Time for something to eat hopefully!
  • Options

Storm!!! FFS, its a strong wind. And as for naming these things, American influence once again just to get air time and sell column inches.

To be fair though, if you're going to call it something, Doris is a great name to use.
  • Options

Exactly what I've been thinking..........what a load of old bollocks!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was interesting playing tennis this morning in the hurricane.
  • Options
    My neighbours' bins that they clearly bought from Poundland are totally fucked and have been flying around our alley all fucking day. Idiots.
  • Options

"Maybe I'll stay inside today...."

If your golden showers are 9 degrees you need to call an ambulance.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

'Wind' and 'Doris' are two words you would expect to hear in an old people's home.

NURSE................THE SCREENS!!!!!
  • Options
    Was all quiet up here, it pissed it down for ten minutes and there was a bit of a breeze. Normal day then.
  • Options

The Blitz Spirit is what we need in this difficult time.
  • Options

A spanner will do
  • Options

A spanner will do
    Always knew you loved Millwall mate.
  • Options
    We had a 5 foot brick wall blown over across the road from us, helped the old couple clear back all the debris from the pavement.

They called the council to let them know as it had all fallen out onto the pavement and they told them they had to get a skip there immediately and would be subject to fines if it wasn't removed.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

We had a 5 foot brick wall blown over across the road from us, helped the old couple clear back all the debris from the pavement.

They called the council to let them know as it had all fallen out onto the pavement and they told them they had to get a skip there immediately and would be subject to fines if it wasn't removed.

Bit like when the public drains were blocked outside my place in Gravesend, I done the good deed and called the council to report the problem and they were really efficient and sent a bloke out that day. He confirmed it was indeed blocked and gave me a 7 day notice to get it cleared or the council will do it at my expense with an added fine.

Had to call on my very good pal @E-cafc
  • Options

What's the forecasts for rest of day / night?

Neighbours wall has been blown clean over, fence taken out, tree down next road and my garden fence and trampoline don't look like they will stay in place much longer

Macronate said:

Is that AFKA's trampoline?
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Bunch of jesses, I had a 5 walk along the beach earlier. Got home and not a feckin hair out of place! ;)

Easy when you've got none.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

I'd be more worried about where the wind had blown my car to than the little bit of damage to the fence.
  • Options

Was all quiet up here, it pissed it down for ten minutes and there was a bit of a breeze. Normal day then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AijNCV_JWMs