Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace: Has the Sam Allardyce effect deserted Palace?

2»

Comments

• Options
    The effect of being a nauseating donkey? No, I'd say it is clearly in operation at Palace.
  • Options
    They'll stay up , they have goals in that team sadly
  • Options
    My palace work colleague reckons they looked a different team with the Sakho at the back and the new midfielder (Miliojevic?). Doesn't bode well as he said they looked more creative also.

Our mainly self-inflicted footballing will continue and they'll stay up I imagine. Oh and the scum will get promoted.
  • Options

My palace work colleague reckons they looked a different team with the Sakho at the back and the new midfielder (Miliojevic?). Doesn't bode well as he said they looked more creative also.

Our mainly self-inflicted footballing will continue and they'll stay up I imagine. Oh and the scum will get promoted.

dont worry all palace fans are deluded
    there going down
  • Options

They average 1.3 goals per game?
  • Options
    Clean sheet against boro is expected, they're awful
  • Options
    that's there run in, v tough indeed especially if united win europa, will mean spurs, liverpool,city, arsenal all trying for the 3rd spot as 4th spot wont give champs league??.

MARCH
    SAT 4 MAR Albion A
    SAT 18 MAR Watford H

APRIL
    SAT 1 APR Chelsea A
    WED 5 APR Southampton A
    SAT 8 APR Arsenal H
    SAT 15 APR Leicester H
    SAT 22 APR Liverpool A
    SAT 29 APR Burnley H

MAY
    SAT 6 MAY Man City A
    SAT 13 MAY Hull City H
    SUN 21 MAY Man Utd A

they've also got a game at home to spurs that hasnt got a date yet due to spurs being in fa cup.
  • Options
    Let's not forget even though they won at the weekend they remain in the relegation zone - technically they didn't leave it at all as Leicester v Liverpool was on the same round of fixtures they just hadn't played yet. The same happened after they beat Bournemouth.

They were never going to not win another game for the rest of the season but right now they are spunking all there easier games and still inside the relegation zone. They have 12 games left to play but of those 12 they have the top 6 all to play. That's not to say they won't beat any of the top 6 but it makes it more difficult to win when you have Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea etc all to play away and puts even more pressure on those other games. Then when they're not playing a top 6 team they still have relegation 6 pointers to play.

Bournemouth have 4 of the top 6 left to play
    Leicester only have 2 of the top 6 left to play although have a 6 point crunch away at Palace to play
    Hull exactly the same as Leicester
    Swansea only have 2 of the top 6 left to play
    Boro have 5 of the top 6 left to play with 3 of those in the last 4 games so will need points quickly
    Sunderland have 4 of the top 6 left to play but look doomed anyway

Of course there's no guarantee of anything when you play a top 6 team but it makes it all the more harder and draining to get results, this is far from over Palace have a lot of work to do yet.
  • Options
    games against utd i think can be won as they have europa/fa cup, chelsea could have the league tied up by time they play, atlhough if a teams been winning all season why suddenly stop.
  • Options
    For them to win any of the top 6 games they'd have to drastically improve in every single area. Beating Boro by the odd goal doesn't imply that's happening just yet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

They average 1.3 goals per game?
    only bournemouth in the bottom 11 have scored more than palace and they have a worse goal difference

• Options

I hate articles like that. Those fucking Nigels are bound to win 3 on the bounce now

One
    F*#&ing two...