Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leftover Addicks

If any of you Addicks are left over and feeling pissed off tonight and are near the Greenwich area get down to the Mitre where three young Addicks supporters will be playing a gig of Rock. Pop, Soul and Funk covers tonight as M.T.Pockets will be giving their everything to wash away your blues.

Comments

• Options
    As it happens, that's where I'm going tonight. I'll be the old git looking miserable
  • Options
    Pop over and see me my lads are in the band I will be even older white goatie bald head Names Mick I will buy you a pint just don't tell all your mates lol

• Options
    smurfd said:

Pop over and see me my lads are in the band I will be even older white goatie bald head Names Mick I will buy you a pint just don't tell all your mates lol

So, you're "Papa Smurfd"?
    :smiley:
  • Options
    @smurfd Hi Mate, only just seen your message. Have to say we really enjoyed this evening. A good varied set. You'll have to let me know when they're next playing and I would recommend other Lifers get along to see them play
  • Options

smurfd said:

So, you're "Papa Smurfd"?
    :smiley:
    Ha Ha That one is my older Brother actually If they did a builder one that would be me.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

@smurfd Hi Mate, only just seen your message. Have to say we really enjoyed this evening. A good varied set. You'll have to let me know when they're next playing and I would recommend other Lifers get along to see them play

Hi Mr Dick Thanks glad you enjoyed it we saw one guy with cafc shirt under his coat my lad helped his mates find their hats.
    it really helped with a nice crowd inspires them they would have played all night but were getting the cut throat sign from the barman, hopefully they will get more gigs there, we might also try the White Swan in the village too.