Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Decent Dinner Party **EDIT - Friends Over For Food** Play List

edited February 2017 in General Charlton
Suggestions below.....

Comments

• Options
    I don't know why this would only post in General Charlton. Please look into it
  • Options

These Mods talk to themselves now.

Supporting Charlton does make you mad.....
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

These Mods talk to themselves now.

Supporting Charlton does make you mad.....
    They'll be banning themselves next
  • Options
    I wish it could be Christmas every day on a loop. Next.
  • Options
    Depends what 'musical age' they are at, but normally classy but something that sits well in the background.

Don't do dinner parties as it's 2017 here and not 1982, but when we have friends over for food and drink I tend to put on Beth Orton's 'Central Reservation'.

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Depends completely on their musical tastes and the vibe you're trying to create.

If you just want something mellow in the background, you could do worse than a bit of Bach.
  • Options
    David Gray and Norah Jones. Maybe some James Blunt when the vienetta comes out
  • Options
    Pleased with the thread title change!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Spotify is a good idea as you could choose a mellow playlist or an album that you don't own.
  • Options
    Dido.

aka music to defrost lasagne to
  • Options
    Stormzy should go down well
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Spotify is a good idea as you could choose a mellow playlist or an album that you don't own.

I got Napster, but had a mental block last night of what to put on it