Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

darren bents next club

blue square have markets for certain players whereabouts on sept 1st.
joey barton 11-1 to still be at city. not a bad bet seeing as a new manager may give everyone a clean slate. wonder what price strangeways is?

Comments

• Options
    spurs 11/8 favourites for bent.
    barton to be at man city now in at 8/1.
  • Options
    Had Joey Barton in my bar on saturday, said he would be back for the game tomorrow, if he is I'll ask him what he thinks.
  • Options
    christ algarve... remember to batten down the hatches!!!

is he an evertonian or red?
  • Options
    I think he is a blue, but the lads he was with were a mixture of both and lots of banter was flying around, so it was hard to tell.
  • Options
    I got a feeling he is a blue too.

fill us in on the goss then afterwards.
  • Options
    Sorry Curb_It, we publicans are like doctors you know, what happens in Floyd's stays in Floyd's. Something you for one should be grateful for... Tee-Hee
  • Options
    ha ha! yes true.
  • Options
    This is getting silly, just bumped into Scott Parker at Faro airport. Being the true professional I am, had no Floyd's Bar cards on me... DOH!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]christ algarve... remember to batten down the hatches!!!

is he an evertonian or red?[/quote]

I think he's an Everton fan, he was in their youth team until they disbanded it and released him.
  • Options
    west ham 8/11 favourites now to sign bent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]west ham 8/11favourites now to sign bent.

if they're offering more than lucas neil's £72k a week wages to scotty then how much must darren be worth ?...everybody that goes to west ham now will expect a fortune in wages...
  • Options
    i just hope that if he does end up going to West Ham, RM can put all sentiments to one side and royally screw Curbs (west ham) for as much money as he can.

i have the worry that Curbs knows our board so well he will know exactly what to do in order to secure a decent deal
  • Options
    lay it.
  • Options
    Bent signed a new deal after Curbs left didn't he? Mind you agents tend to spill the beans anyway and of course they are privvy to the contracts so I shouldn't imagine it makes too much difference really.
  • Options
    a five iron would be my guess