Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katrien Miere on EFL proposals

2»

Comments

• Options
    Yeah I'd have some respect for Karl and even a tiny bit for Katrien if they just fielded a complete youth side and took the fine...
  • Options

Yeah I'd have some respect for Karl and even a tiny bit for Katrien if they just fielded a complete youth side and took the fine...

More clubs have voted to revert to the old system than retain the new one so far so lets hope it goes back to the way it was
  • Options
    edited May 2017

More clubs have voted to revert to the old system than retain the new one so far so lets hope it goes back to the way it was
    Hope so. But worst case we play our kids. They'll probably beat the likes of Southampton kids so it will be a further embarrassment for the EFL.

Or just have a laugh with it. Karl up front JJ in goal Bowyer in midfield and the rest can be kids.

Although I'd love to see a Bowyer JJ cm pairing.
  • Options
    Given the gates the EFL should allow clubs with grounds like our to play at grounds like Welling.
  • Options

Football League clubs get fined for fielding youth players, Premier League clubs encouraged to field youth players. Makes sense.