Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Belgium 20 on KM

2»

Comments

• Options
    Secretive meetings with Roland? I thought we were all united that he was the problem. Hopefully groups are not pampering to him. :-(
  • Options
    I wouldn't read too much into it to be honest. It's a photograph from some time ago and was meant as a joke.

• Options

I wouldn't read too much into it to be honest. It's a photograph from some time ago and was meant as a joke.

Lol - When was the photo taken?
  • Options
    Move along please. Nothing to see here.
  • Options
    If Meire was fired and a competent CEO replaced her - it would depend on how they are backed - but whilst it would not meet our prime objective - it would be a start and evidence we can have an effect. All big ifs I know!
  • Options

Wonder how many read the thread title literally

I read the tweet as Set fire to KM... it's been a long day
  • Options
    photo was taken late last year dec2016 and yes it is a Charlton fan .
  • Options
    Which STVV game was it taken at?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

photo was taken late last year dec2016 and yes it is a Charlton fan .

So what was the point in the original tweet?

if another meeting has been 'arranged' then tweet away to your hearts content afterwards.

• Options
    So if B20 are tweeting that they are making 'recommendations on behalf of fan's it would be nice to know when, where and what was said! Has there been clandestine meetings with the devil himself?
  • Options
    Appreciate your thoughts, I think the only things ascertained on this thread is Airman's statement that its not CARD. I agree the original tweet was likely reactionary but are its contents a complete lie? I'm not saying a meeting occurred or didn't, I do think there is more to it and thus far there has been no outright denial or clear clarification from those that would be in the know.