Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leyton Orient - their protest fund.

Lifers

This is a big weekend for our club and a number of us are taking the fight to RD on two fronts. I know we have a lot on our plates at the moment, but I feel the situation at Orient is desperate and if you can, I invite you to donate to the official Leyton Orient Fans Trust fund to help save their club

https://www.gofundme.com/epxjz-leyton-orient-regeneration-fund

I know so many of you have given generously to our own fund, and I'm hoping that many of you can empathasise with what's going on there, it really is bad

If any of you can give whatever you can, I think it would be a superb gesture

On a personal level I am highlighting this because my cousin is their fanzine editor and has always been grateful for the help from CAST over the Olympic stadium

Thanks for reading

Comments

• Options
    Done
  • Options
    Donation made
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done. Looks like they have got off to a great start with this.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Nice work all - many thanks on behalf of my cousin and the O's
  • Options
    Donated last night but for some reason my comment identifying me as a Charlton fan didn't register....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    http://talksport.com/football/leyton-orient-fans-ready-accept-administration-and-relegation-order-save-league-two-club

Real soft spot for Os and the similarities between themselves and us, with both clubs having crap owners is very sad.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Donated last night but for some reason my comment identifying me as a Charlton fan didn't register....

Same happened to me this morning. Really hope they can reach their target.

• Options
    Great win for the Os today - at they are showing some fight on the pitch
  • Options
    Done, not that I can afford it this month but if a tenner helps them then it's worth it
  • Options
    Carter said:

Done, not that I can afford it this month but if a tenner helps them then it's worth it

Top bloke - by the way they're at £50k now. Top work all who have donated or spread the word
  • Options
    Donated.
  • Options
    Sorry can't do this one.

Every spare penny I have and more is going at the moment to the Charlton protests.
  • Options
    leyton orient winding up order hearing about 5 minutes away
  • Options
    £115,000 raised towards £250,000 debt. Surely someone will step into the breach?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

£115,000 raised towards £250,000 debt. Surely someone will step into the breach?

Apparently Bechetti will settle this according to evening standard.

Let's hope he sells quickly so the O's can rebuild
  • Options
    Let's hope so. Always as a kid listening to the results read out on telly I thought Leyton orient had one of the best club names going.
  • Options
    Think it was to do with my liking for the fu Manchu films.
  • Options

Let's hope so. Always as a kid listening to the results read out on telly I thought Leyton orient had one of the best club names going.

let's hope that with us, Cardiff, Blackburn, Coventry, Blackpool etc, it's a bit like football hooliganism in the 80s. A spate of widespread shit owners that have got carried away, but eventually it gets reined back in.

I know football has changed forever and the local businessman supporting the club is few and far between, but I'm hoping the money it's proving to cost these tossers, will put a few off moving forward
  • Options
    Yes, I also want us to arrange a joint protest with fans of these clubs against the FA/football league and the proper persona test.
  • Options
    I meant persons but persona will do.