Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cov sack Slade

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Blackpool next stop for Russell? He's running out of crack pot owners to work for.
  • Options
    Must have been a big sack
  • Options
    Could go back to orient - crazy owners too
  • Options
    Could just learn that sometimes bravery beats patience, and understand when to use which, because then he'd be a good manager.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

As I said on the thread that talked about them hiring him, I'm amazed he went there to be honest. If working with our incompetent owner wasn't enough, why put yourself through it again

Because it was a safe bet that he could get an early pay off, nothing more and nothing less.
  • Options
    Does that mean Slade is available if KR gets the push ?
  • Options
    The managerial roundabout never stops.
  • Options
    Oakster said:

to be fair I bet he left the changing rooms at the training ground in a much better state...

Can't argue with that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Got to point where he'd be a good appointment but they are above us in the league
  • Options
    Shame he didn't get to take them to Wembley.
  • Options

Totally agree
  • Options
    Not entirely sure why they've sacked him no. He took over a struggling team, so it's not as if their predicament is his fault, or that he made it worse.
  • Options
    Agree with that
  • Options
    Probably his stubbly beard.
  • Options
    another owner with not a clue what they are doing. When are these people going to admit they have some responsibility and accountability in the shambles at all these clubs, including ours.

I can't believe in any other business that the shareholders etc etc wouldn't be calling for the board to resign.

Imagine a financial company losing money left right and centre and losing customers like theres no tomorrow. Would they keep blaming the head of finance or similar if the numbers were poor....... no the board of directors and the senior people would likely lose their jobs.
  • Options
    I think that for the good of all football in this country, we should consider a joint march of all clubs requesting the rules on club ownership in England be amended.

Details of the ask in terms of amendment and also the timing and participants in the to be properly considered.

• Options
    Sacking Slade ... Mama, that's Crayzee. They're all Crayzee
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Totally agree
    Just shows time waits for no man.
  • Options

He's on to too much of a good thing at Oxford.
  • Options
    Sisu have owned Coventry for 10 years. That is a Sobering thought
  • Options
    Sisu are basically faceless though. Duchatelet lives and enjoys himself in Sint Truiden.

It's a key difference.
  • Options
    I think he needs to change career - He must give the best interviews ever when you look at his achievements and jobs, so maybe training videos! Maybe he relies on stupid clubs, so might be worth telling Meire why he should have his job back!
  • Options
    cabbles said:

As I said on the thread that talked about them hiring him, I'm amazed he went there to be honest. If working with our incompetent owner wasn't enough, why put yourself through it again

So you get the push again and get another pay-off?
  • Options
    The Slade Payout Slide.

Had a good 10 minutes chatting with my son on the way back from Belgium about the sign for Poosaland. Having just been to Disnelworld we envisage a theme park all about poo.

He suggests there could be a special poo slide ride. The poo slider.

It's basically a log run.

Could be named as above:
  • Options
    Being gimbal k to replace gobby scouser
  • Options

The Slade Payout Slide.

Had a good 10 minutes chatting with my son on the way back from Belgium about the sign for Poosaland. Having just been to Disnelworld we envisage a theme park all about poo.

He suggests there could be a special poo slide ride. The poo slider.

It's basically a log run.

Could be named as above:

Yes, we drove past it too and were tempted to take acloser look but we heard it was sh*t!
  • Options
    this sort of thing thats happening at charlton, orient, conventry is what happens when money gets involved in football, the premier league is whats to blame, 20 years time it will just be the top 6 manc clubs, arsenal, chelsea, liverpool and possibly spurs. with the money and other clubs will just be in the league to make up the numbers, more lower league clubs will fold, its a bleak outlook.