Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 2-1 Scunthorpe

many thanks to the 41 Lifers who gave marks, I have given Teixeira an assist for the 2nd goal as he won the penalty, I know that is not the "official" way but it is the LL way :)

Comments

• Options

Hi Lancs,

Anorak time - Ricky Holmes needs to be credited for the 8 goals he's scored this season.

Sorry!

• Options
    Thanks Oggy I'll correct him on Saturday
  • Options
    Thanks for the disciplinary table LL, I think the totting up for a ban ends this weekend, so it is interesting to see if any players are near to 10.
  • Options
    Hi Lancs I know the Watt is invisible when he is on the pitch, but you have not got him down for any minutes:-)
  • Options
    Is that 'cos he didn't "start" the game?
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Hi Lancs I know the Watt is invisible when he is on the pitch, but you have not got him down for any minutes:-)

thanks Dansk - only 15 minutes, but then it was quality rather than quantity wasn't it?
  • Options
    anomalies .. we reportedly committed 6 fouls and had 5 booked .. they committed reportedly 13 fouls and had zero bookings .. also, just to keep your stats even more perfect, Botaka has scored 2 goals (v Rochdale & N'Hampton) and you have listed Ulvestad twice in the goal scorer list .. keep up the super work and thanks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well said @JamesSeed and @Lincsaddick

Thanks again @lancashire lad