Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adrian Durham v Chris Sutton this afternoon

2»

Comments

• Options
    Not listened to the radio show but I find Sutton alright to listen to on the radio
  • Options
    The pair of them really need to get a real problem. Jeez.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Sutton is a good pundit or would people rather have someone like Jenas or Shearer who spout stock phrases and generic rubbish. We can agree Durham is a prick though
  • Options
    I used to have talksport on in the car, but I don't know why because it always seemed to just wind me up. I can't remember how many times I yelled "you're talking SHIIITT" at the radio.
    Durham was the worst because he's obviously very good at being the leader of a debate - i.e. He dictates the direction, he's got the controls, can cut people off and spin the discussion his way. His most annoying trait is to say "So what you're saying is..." then utterly twist the other person's words to have an alternative meaning. Infuriating listening, but of course, that's why people listen to him, so you could argue he's good at his job.
    I've seen lots of comments on here about H&J being the best show on talksport, and I guess they were ok, but I could never listen for too long because the sidekick one (whichever one that is) would constantly giggle like a moron at anything the other bloke said. Drove me crackers.
  • Options
    I used to listen to the shows on their quite a bit. Yesterday i was driving and tuned in.

i stopped listening ages ago as all they spoke about was the top 4 all the time, and never gave any other club any airtime. (Jim White recently the exception).
  • Options
    I actually quite like Durham, his show was better when he had Ian Wright with him
  • Options

I actually quite like Durham, his show was better when he had Ian Wright with him

I use to text in all the time back then, always getting em read out