Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Preview - Charlton Ath v Warsaw - Sat 11th March 2017

Karl Robinson will pick eleven players to start the game, it matters not whom, and Charlton will win, lose or draw. I will be out strolling the promenade at Bexhill with my dogs and forget we are even playing until about 5.30pm. I will take the result with a pinch of salt and continue doing whatever I was doing at the time.

Roland Out, We want OUR Charlton back.

Comments

• Options
    I will be watching the rugby on TV from home.

• Options
    I do not give a fuck about Charlton Athletic. I will not give a fuck until the country of Belgium and all its inhabitants are a smouldering radioactive stain on the face of continental Europe.

That said, I will no doubt drop in on the match thread (IF anyone can be bothered...) to see Warsaw's goals fly in, 1-3 to the mighty Wa...blah!
  • Options
    We will be watching Kong!
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    I shall be sinking a few ales in the pub watching the Rugby.

Charlton 1 - 1 Walsall
  • Options
    Walsall will win 1-0. We will hit the crossbar. Back to normal.
  • Options
    I will be at an 100th birthday party but will be wishing and hoping and praying that we win.

A reborn Tony Watt and Johnnie "his legs have gone" Jackson score but it's only enough for a two all draw.
  • Options

Karl Robinson will pick eleven players to start the game, it matters not whom, and Charlton will win, lose or draw. I will be out strolling the promenade at Bexhill with my dogs and forget we are even playing until about 5.30pm. I will take the result with a pinch of salt and continue doing whatever I was doing at the time.

I generally know straight away whenever I'm playing with a dog - those sticks don't throw themselves you know (unless you're out walking during a storm).

Oztumer to continue his goal scoring...

Roland to continue his deluded experiment for another weekend.
  • Options
    I will be giving our new "extra long" sofa and "snuggle" chair a thorough test in the afternoon assuming the promised AM delivery takes place. If the delivery does not turn up I will be sitting on the carpet typing something into the "things that annoy you" thread :smile:
  • Options
    I will be at Twickenham cheering on England, but hoping charlton win.
  • Options
    we won AT Walsall way back when with two Ajose goals .. they were in the play offs last season and look to be coming back into form again ..
    the Scunthorpe result will have done us a power of good and restored some confidence .. we're now desperately short of strikers as well as defenders, A-Grant should be given a start .. I reckon, without a lot of confidence, that we'll win this one

CAFC 2 V Walsall 1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Slightly more optimistic about Saturday, John Bishop will give the pre-match talk and I think we'll win 2 - 1 goals by Jacko & Tex , with one of ours sent off towards the end to add to the tension.
  • Options
    10 games to go, win the lot and we will be on 75 points and stroll through the playoffs.
    4.0 Charlton COYR
  • Options
    I will be visiting my 90 odd year old Dad, and probably cooking him a pork chop and watching the rugby. I'll be hoping that we win but he won't give a toss because he supports Chelsea. I normally get greeted by "How's that rotten old team, that you support doing?"
    If there is one thing that is a plus about my self imposed exile from home games, then it is that I get to spend a bit more time with him.
  • Options

10 games to go, win the lot and we will be on 75 points and stroll through the playoffs.
    4.0 Charlton COYR

I also think we'll win 4-0 comfortably.
  • Options
    Worst preview in the history of previews.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Sorry to be different, but I do care. I may not like the owner and his arse lickers, but I am a Charlton Athletic supporter, (past season ticket holder for years), and I am interested in how the team is doing. I hope Jimmy is around to give one of his clever commentaries because I will be on my computer, listening to SSN and hoping for another win. Sorry to be boring

Also I noticed that Josh Magennis is probably out injured, knowing our luck for a couple of weeks, just in time to come back and play for Ireland on March 26th, no game cancelling for us this weekend
  • Options
    Landing at Gatwick around midday. However, praying for a delay and a bit of Jeff Stelling. 4-1 Addicks.
  • Options
    Facing down a former communist state is never gonna be easy, so in the spirit of glasnost I'm hoping for a win, 2-1 addicks but only just.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!