Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options

“Second-half we looked a lot better, a lot more in control of the game. We went to a weird system, I don’t think there’s any name for it. It’s just you mark him and you mark him, go one vs one. In the first half we got overloaded in the middle area of the pitch and were defending on the back foot. Second half they were much better.”

Fook me we're even playing a weird system now. Mind you I think most weeks it's a weird system. I'll give KR the benefit of the doubt if he's still here and judge him after the summer, but by God he looks pretty clueless at the moment.

We were also being overloaded down our right hand flank, Byrne had a series of 2 against 1s to deal with in the first 20 minutes
  • Options
    So Karl is going to have to make Bauer available and drag him on? Yeah nice one mate - coming off a concussion and still feeling sick. What can go wrong there?
  • Options

“Second-half we looked a lot better, a lot more in control of the game. We went to a weird system, I don’t think there’s any name for it. It’s just you mark him and you mark him, go one vs one. In the first half we got overloaded in the middle area of the pitch and were defending on the back foot. Second half they were much better.”

Fook me we're even playing a weird system now. Mind you I think most weeks it's a weird system. I'll give KR the benefit of the doubt if he's still here and judge him after the summer, but by God he looks pretty clueless at the moment.

You're right, he does come out with some bizarre ramblings
  • Options
    After a few Robinson interviews you just stop taking in what he is saying and it all becomes meaningless. He talks round and round in circles.
  • Options
    Apparently he complained to some press guys yesterday that the reason why we have so many injuries is that they never done a proper pre season and that the players are lacking some fitness.

Strange that, as after the scunny game he said that the fitness levels were great
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cabbles said:

You're right, he does come out with some bizarre ramblings
    Commonly referred to as 'shite'!!!!
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Apparently he complained to some press guys yesterday that the reason why we have so many injuries is that they never done a proper pre season and that the players are lacking some fitness.

Strange that, as after the scunny game he said that the fitness levels were great

Another day, another set of excuses aimed at showing nothing is actually his fault. Even when he accepts responsibility its with the proviso that he's only doing so to protect his players/that's what managers do, not because he actually accepts responsibility.
  • Options
    Another round of Boss's Bingo Blame Game.
  • Options
    I thought playing one up front with Watt being the one was pretty weird.
  • Options

cafc999 said:

Even stranger when you consider JFC and Mavididi weren't here in the summer but are both injured anyway.
    Neither was Josh Magennis.
  • Options
    Breaking news;

"Coming up next Knobinson is about to take his 1st press conference as England's new manager"