Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough away 01/04 roll call.

2»

Comments

• Options
    yes, me and @The31YearMan will be there
  • Options

cheers @Covered End another question around kings cross anywhere to get a decent bit of breakfast?

any suggestions welcomed cheers.

This place in Chalton street about 400m from kings cross and open Saturday morning;
    http://www.kxldn.co.uk/albertini.html
  • Options

me .. hope it's not yet another day for fools

It's right on the boundaries of their exclusion zone Lincs, so I would expect to see an element of buffoonery and muppetry present. Not quite in the Northampton league of embarrassment but the day release notices are currently getting submitted as we speak.
    A succession of poor away performances when I've gone plus the muppet element at local(ish) games means I'm out.
    It's good value though Killer!! If the game's pony they at least offer some form of neanderthal like entertainment!!

• Options
    Studying commitments so I have given this one a miss. Plus going to home match against MK so decided to skip it
  • Options

Studying commitments so I have given this one a miss. Plus going to home match against MK so decided to skip it

Weak

• Options
    Almost 600 of the 967 allocation sold as at lunchtime according to the OS. Match now all-ticket and not available on the day.
  • Options
    Does Charters show football ?
  • Options
    a pretty meaningless game although a win would see us all but garanteed league 1 next year, not a bad turnout as think we will sell allocation, new ground for me so looking forward to that, hopefully could be some nice weather.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Does Charters show football ?

I don't recall TV's on the boat, but I might be wrong.
  • Options
    I'll be there, with a couple of mates. Looking forward to it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What pub are people going to?
  • Options
    I'll be there. First game of the season for me...but I do live a long way away.