Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live PODCAST OUT! - inc Richard Cawley's insight on takeover rumours and Walsall reaction

edited March 2017 in General Charlton
Listen via our website - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ or via the tune in app.

SO MUCH to talk about on tonight's show! We'll hear from the South London Press Sports Editor Richard Cawley as he gives us his fascinating insight on the takeover rumours that have engulfed SE7. What do you make of the stories? Let us know via the contact details below.

We'll also look back the draw with Walsall, hearing exclusively from Karl Robinson and discuss the cancellation of the player of the year dinner.

If we have time we will also focus on yesterday's Red, White and Black day march as I have interviews with Tracey and Carl Leaburn, Jason Euell, Michael Bennett and Jake Forster-Caskey about the event.

Contact us

email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive
or Comment on this thread

Comments

• Options
    Bump, about to go live.
  • Options
    Great show chaps, thanks.

Party at mine when RD sells, Varney as CEO with Curbs and Powell as management.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    iamdan

That prospect has just caused me to orgasm........
  • Options
    Is there any way of listening to show from earlier as I missed it?
  • Options
    Chris Powell out of a job tonight. I think we can fit in one more coach.
  • Options
    Senpai said:

Is there any way of listening to show from earlier as I missed it?

Yup the podcast will be up this evening, I'll post links here and on twitter when it's ready.
  • Options
    First listen to Charltonlive tonight - wonder why I tuned in! Enjoyed it
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Mrkinski said:

First listen to Charltonlive tonight - wonder why I tuned in!

Bit harsh Louis ain't that bad.
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Mrkinski said:

First listen to Charltonlive tonight - wonder why I tuned in!

Bit harsh Louis ain't that bad.
    No I meant 'wonder why I tuned in' as in because of the takeover rumours. Wasn't being critical - the opposite!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2017
    The podcast is now out!

Join Louis Mendez, Terry Smith and Nathan Muller as they discuss the whirlwind of takeover rumours that are engulfing SE7. They speak to the South London Press Sports Editor Richard Cawley who provides his insight into the whispers he’s hearing that Roland Duchatelet may be receptive to the idea of selling The Addicks. They also look back at the 1-1 draw with Walsall, hearing exclusively from Karl Robinson. They discuss the cancellation of the Player of the Year dinner and then cover the Red, White and Black Day march – the 25th Anniversary of the event – hearing from one of the organisers Tracey Leaburn, current player Jake Forster-Caskey and ex-players Carl Leaburn, Jason Euell and Michael Bennett.

Charlton Live is available live on Maritime Radio on Thursday and Sunday evenings from 7pm – head to www.maritimeradio.london or www.charltonlive.co.uk to listen in.

You can also hear us on the go via the tune in app – search for Charlton Live.

Our shows are available as podcasts via Acast, iTunes, Deezer and many other platforms.

To contact us – email studio@charltonlive.co.uk or tweet @CharltonLive

Listen via our website here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/2017/03/12/charlton-live-sunday-12th-march/

Or subscribe via acast here - https://www.acast.com/charltonlive
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Great show chaps, thanks.

Party at mine when RD sells, Varney as CEO with Curbs and Powell as management.

Lovely jubbly, I'll bring the tequila