Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tracey Leaburn at Bromley Addicks on Wednesday 15th

Very pleased to say that player liaison officer Tracey Leaburn will be joining Scott Minto at the HG Wells.

@Tracey will be talking about Red, White and Black day but it's an open Q & A

And in case anyone doesnt know yes she is.

Comments

• Options
    Should be an excellent guest, knows all the players obviously
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Heard her interview on Charlton Live, sounds like she'll be a good person to restore some faith in our club by talking about the great things that we're still doing in the community.

Met Tracey on the Upbeats walk last year, a lovely lady and despite @DaveMehmet being present she continued to speak to me for quite sometime. ;)
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

se9addick said:

Heard her interview on Charlton Live, sounds like she'll be a good person to restore some faith in our club by talking about the great things that we're still doing in the community.

Met Tracey on the Upbeats walk last year, a lovely lady and despite @DaveMehmet being present she continued to speak to me for quite sometime. ;)
    Agree. Knows Scott from way back so should have some stories
  • Options
    Tracey said:

Take it easy on me though @Henry Irving as my first Q&A!!
    Look forward to meeting everyone and Mr Minto who is an absolute diamond.

It's @Covered End you need to worry about.

Otherwise everyone is very nice at Bromley Addicks
  • Options
    Tracey said:

Take it easy on me though @Henry Irving as my first Q&A!!
    Look forward to meeting everyone and Mr Minto who is an absolute diamond.

I hope you enjoy it and nobody tries to take all the frustration that we have had to put up with under RD. Be ready with the "No Comment" answers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1StevieG said:

Leeeeeeeeeaaaaabuuuuuuurnnnnnnn......

Maybe @killerjerrylee should start the meeting like that.
  • Options
    Tonight
  • Options
    It's times like this I'm grateful I live in Eire.
    Tracey, you think I make an eejit of myself after meeting your Hubby, wait till you see me around Mr Minto.
    I think the restraining order has expired now.
    I loves him still.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
  • Options
    Please can someone ask Tracey when her husband's next going to make a surprise appearance on the telly? Pretty much the only value I've got out of my licence fee over the last 15 years is spotting Carl playing a doorman at the E20 Club on Eastenders and spotting Carl playing a copper in the first episode of Luther.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Please can someone ask Tracey when her husband's next going to make a surprise appearance on the telly? Pretty much the only value I've got out of my licence fee over the last 15 years is spotting Carl playing a doorman at the E20 Club on Eastenders and spotting Carl playing a copper in the first episode of Luther.

And he was in Skyfall.

He doesn't act anymore she says.
  • Options
    Hmmm...the "other bloke off the telly" usually summarises the night a bit better than @Henry Irving and @Tracey though!! :wink:

I would have ventured to the wilds of Bromley for this one, but a long postponed date with a couple of bottles of Chablis intervened. Glad it all went well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It was a pleasure to meet @Tracey, a lovely lady who is a credit to our club. Very enjoyable first meeting for us, we will be back.
  • Options

MrLargo said:

And he was in Skyfall.

He doesn't act anymore she says.
    Wow, good work, didn't know he was in Skyfall. That's this evening's viewing sorted then.
  • Options
    I would have ventured to the wilds of Bromley for this one, but a long postponed date with a couple of bottles of Chablis intervened. Glad it all went well.

Just got a picture in my head of Paul Whitehouse from The Fast Show being that old fella in the Gentlemen's Club being - " very, very, drunk at the time "

• Options
    Tracey must be one of the busiest employees at the club as every summer 15 players leave and 10 come in plus all the short term loan signings
  • Options
    Tracey's involvement with the club has been one of the very few highlights over the last few years.
  • Options

Just got a picture in my head of Paul Whitehouse from The Fast Show being that old fella in the Gentlemen's Club being - " very, very, drunk at the time "

With my reputation...