Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stewards - North Upper

Stewards on the North Upper exits wanted to see fan's tickets. WHY? It's not even full. Fans can move around and take other empty seats. Ridiculous!

Comments

• Options
    Because the club clocked on that north lower ticket holders (cheaper season ticket price) could stroll up and take their pick of seat in north upper..
  • Options
    Reckon it's because they were so bloody bored!!
  • Options

Because the club clocked on that north lower ticket holders (cheaper season ticket price) could stroll up and take their pick of seat in north upper..

What's the issue with that ?
  • Options
    North lower tickets are £175. North upper tickets are a lot more!
  • Options
    I have a north lower ticket and have sat mostly this season in the more expensive NW quad or North upper.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    pickwick said:

I have a north lower ticket and have sat mostly this season in the more expensive NW quad or North upper.

Blimey pickwick, whatever will you get up to next.........I bet you're a bit of a lad to be reckoned with on the quiet ........what a sly bugger you are.........just goes to show, you can't judge a book by the cover.
  • Options
    You should know by now that poor people should know their place.

You are also spoiling the plan to make the crowd look bigger in pictures. Rolly may get the idea that she is lying about crowd numbers so know your place and do as you are told. :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Stewards on the North Upper exits wanted to see fan's tickets. WHY? It's not even full. Fans can move around and take other empty seats. Ridiculous!

It's all part of the due diligence process.......
  • Options
    If I was the new owner I'd shut the NU and make everyone sit in the proper, and renamed Covered End
  • Options
    HandG said:

Ah it ould be they are just checking Lower North ain't sneaking upstairs.
  • Options

HandG said:

Ah it ould be they are just checking Lower North ain't sneaking upstairs.
    Do keep up FC81!!!
  • Options

Guess I'll have to do it then...
  • Options

Yeah, but where else are they going to have a fag?
  • Options
    Adults using juniors tickets ?
  • Options

What if you printed your ticket at home, use it to get in, then threw it away?
  • Options
    All this smacks of an administration that doesn't know what the fuck it's doing!
  • Options

What if you printed your ticket at home, use it to get in, then threw it away?
    I was merely making a suggestion as to why they were checking tickets .
    There are plenty of other reasons .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's because of Brexit. Obviously.