Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton fan on talk sport now

Called Chris talking total bollocks, bemoaning the Curbishley days as boring. I'm far more bored of the last 3-yrs of shit or is it just me?

Comments

• Options
    Fumbluff said:

Called Chris talking total bollocks, bemoaning the Curbishley days as boring. I'm far more bored of the last 3-yrs of shit or is it just me?

Is his surname Parkes?
  • Options
    Is his last name O'Loughlin?
  • Options
    It was Powell.
  • Options

Fumbluff said:

Is his surname Parkes?
    Did she have a mouth full?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Knobhead.

Even if you was bored of the curbs era at that current time, I know people that were they are friends of mine.

Why on earth would you describe it as boring now, when obviously you have the current shambles to compare it with.

What an oddity. Probably a WUM.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    J BLOCK said:

Fumbluff said:

Is his surname Parkes?
    Did she have a mouth full?
    not that I could see - but it was on the Radio to be fair!

• Options
    Opinions are like backsides. Everyone has got one.
  • Options
    It is Talksport - I do wonder about the mind set and state of some callers when they ring in!
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    shirty5 said:

Opinions are like backsides. Everyone has got one.

Most on here are unpleasant and we all have illogical bias towards thinking that ours is 'alright'?