Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can anyone help with photo merchandise?

I've got in excess of 200 blank photo key rings which take photos 25mm by 35mm. All I want is to fill each of them with 2 logos but I don't seem to find anyone that will print off these logos in that size, when we bought the key rings we thought it would be a simple task but it seems not, can anyone help or advise please.

Comments

• Would my calculations be correct if I put 16 equal size pictures together as one picture and print 6" by 4" standard photos that cut out they will be the size I need?
  • Would my calculations be correct if I put 16 equal size pictures together as one picture and print 6" by 4" standard photos that cut out they will be the size I need?

Well an inch = 25.4 mm so you should get a very small margin around each of the pictures. There should be a spare half inch on the long side, so again there should be a small margin around each picture.
  • edited March 2017
    I used to work in reprographics and we would need a bleed(a working gap) of about 5mm around the edges of what we were cutting.
  • PopIcon said:

I used to work in reprographics and we would need a bleed(a working gap) of about 5mm around the edges of what we were cutting.

Yeah, mate. But she's only doing maybe 14 pieces of 6 x 4 photo paper in total. And cutting the individual logos out with a pair of scissors. We're not talking about a Wohlenberg 132 Guillotine here!