Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheffield United v Charlton Athletic. Saturday 18th March 2017, 3pm KO. MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Coutts, to Freeman on the right, to Sharp.. crosses... ooooh it comes off Bauer then Fleck, and goes wide. They should have scored AGAIN AGAIN.
  • Options
    COYA sounds good, promising start!
  • Options
    UTD FK on half way.
    freeman now, sharp, and all the way across, bauer out for their corner, possibly their first one
    coutts to take it, in and far post, but we clear away, but freeman has it, fleck, in space, they approach, and we block another attempt
  • Options
    Corner to them. Taken, back stick, back into the middle, cleared! Just. We are clinging on a little bit here. They keep coming. On the right, cuts inside Freeman, onto the left to find Duffy, finds Ebanks, he puts it into the box, Novak blocks and they get a corner.
  • Options
    45' - 1-1

Corner goes back stick! CHANCE! NO! Over the bar!
  • Options
    Coutts corner
    in it comes, and roof of net as Rudd is unconvincing.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

VIDEO?

page 6 on this thread.
  • Options
    Sounds like only a matter of time before they go ahead.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Coutts, to Freeman on the right, to Sharp.. crosses... ooooh it comes off Bauer then Fleck, and goes wide. They should have scored AGAIN AGAIN.

Don't overdo the St. Patrick's day stuff.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We started so well, they came back onto us. 1-1 is about right.

Long ball by Rudd, Novak is bumped and in pain. Into the one minute of time added on, but Novak is down so there's a break anyway.
  • Options
    Play is back under way. Midfield battle, gets through to Rudd, up the pitch.. HALF TIME!
  • Options
    head injury to lee Novak
  • Options
    Novak up, and utd keeper has it
  • Options
    Really hope the likes of Holmes and Magennis stay next year. A bit of continuity with quality players
  • Options
    HT 1-1
  • Options
    Rudd has the ball.
    (this bloke has longer silences than commentary)
    half time 1-1
  • Options
    seth plum said:

head injury to lee Novak

Probably just trying to avoid Robinson's half time talk
  • Options
    Decent ish stream but he stopped early
  • Options
    Just can't believe it's 1.1 .

So very mediocre, Beligian and predictable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry for the lack of late Tweets but I am watching the live video
  • Options

That is grumpy

• Options

If it ends 1-1, I for one will be happy, unless we can win, then I will be even happier
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

We've had three attacks, a corner, a free kick and a goal. Madness.

They start again, Connell to Laff, down the line to Duffy but we get a throw.

That sounds like our stats for the game, not the first three minutes.
  • Options
    Currently playing well and getting a point away at the champions elect. We'd all have taken that at 14:59. The worry for me is it sounds like we are playing quite high intensity pressing football which tailed the ff a bit as the half wore on.can we keep it up to the required level for another 90 and maybe snatch a goal on the break?
  • Options
    Well done Charlton.
  • Options
    1-1 at halftime. I'll take it. Has Novak done anything of note? I'm still not particularly convinced by him (thinking ahead to next year).
  • Options
    I'm watching Stoke Chelsea whilst reading this. Costa is getting seven shades of shit kicked out of him.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Sorry for the lack of late Tweets but I am watching the live video

Where is the live video available? Is it the Facebook group?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!