Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD announces coaches to joint protest at Coventry and season-ticket policy

Comments

• Actually would be interested to hear why he thinks the things he does. Seem like that's not possible, just stupid hit-and-run posts.
  • Nug said:

Well done CARD ruin any chance of signing decent players in the close season, what a fine organisation you are!

Well played, getting the excuses in early for ANOTHER squad building failure. It's clearly not the the lack of funds and the merry go round of managers that stops them joining Charlton is it?
    No, players and agents will say "I'm not joining Charlton on 12k a week because their fans organise coaches to away games. How will I be able to cope"

The worst kind of regime apologist who is blind to the damage the owner and SMT is doing but had to blame someone so picks on the people trying to save the club to defend those destroying it.
    Don't care about coaches, Swindon game is issue, you are typical of ex employees/fans director bitter twisted pathetic individuals who will not be missed if they never step foot into the valley again,

Hopefully this will get me banned from this site that has become a vindictive waste of space.
    Oooh, touchy.

As I thought you have an agenda. So much hate for other Charlton fans coming from you.

And now you want to be banned so you can run to your "friends" and play the martyr. If you don't want to be here then don't come here, simple, but no, you have to have a big "look at me, look at me, I'm being oppressed" tantrum.

Laughable like all your other posts.
    Different views to you, cannot believe how pathetic your posts are, no hidden agenda, no telling others just had enough and have tried to delete account but cannot locate, yes a e mail has been sent requesting deletion
    Someone's tired.
    Tired of your blinkered repetitive comments
  • Nug said:

Well done CARD ruin any chance of signing decent players in the close season, what a fine organisation you are!

Well played, getting the excuses in early for ANOTHER squad building failure. It's clearly not the the lack of funds and the merry go round of managers that stops them joining Charlton is it?
    No, players and agents will say "I'm not joining Charlton on 12k a week because their fans organise coaches to away games. How will I be able to cope"

The worst kind of regime apologist who is blind to the damage the owner and SMT is doing but had to blame someone so picks on the people trying to save the club to defend those destroying it.
    Don't care about coaches, Swindon game is issue, you are typical of ex employees/fans director bitter twisted pathetic individuals who will not be missed if they never step foot into the valley again,

Hopefully this will get me banned from this site that has become a vindictive waste of space.
    Oooh, touchy.

As I thought you have an agenda. So much hate for other Charlton fans coming from you.

And now you want to be banned so you can run to your "friends" and play the martyr. If you don't want to be here then don't come here, simple, but no, you have to have a big "look at me, look at me, I'm being oppressed" tantrum.

Different views to you, cannot believe how pathetic your posts are, no hidden agenda, no telling others just had enough and have tried to delete account but cannot locate, yes a e mail has been sent requesting deletion
    Brilliant. I hate CL so much, I'm going to post on here about how much I hate it, so you can ban me. I've tried to delete my account, I hate it so much.

Please don't go your hilarious.
    And this from the person who has no respect for others who tries to ruin meetings (as evidenced by disruptive behavior at VIP meetings)
    Please could you expand/explain my disruptive behaviour in the fullest detail, for the benefit of everyone. Thank-you.
  • Nug said:

Oooh, touchy.

Brilliant. I hate CL so much, I'm going to post on here about how much I hate it, so you can ban me. I've tried to delete my account, I hate it so much.

And this from the person who has no respect for others who tries to ruin meetings (as evidenced by disruptive behavior at VIP meetings)
    Please could you expand/explain my disruptive behaviour in the fullest detail, for the benefit of everyone. Thank-you.
    You are not allowed an opinion by the looks of it.........

• HarryLime said:

Nug said:

Was this satire?

If not, then I'm afraid you probably won't get your wish to be banned - it's only the other Forum and Sue Parks that ban people for simply disagreeing.

Edit:

Also, assuming your post wasn't a childish hit and run, could you explain what you meant please? Genuinely intrigued to know how you think CARD will derail our summer transfer activity.
    In answer to your last sentence.

Disruption at the last match, I have no idea what is planned but a previous poster mentioned about Coventry match being abandoned and if this occurs I believe it will result in a points deduction, who will want to join the club when you start the season on negative points, players who will be leaving at the end of the season when asked by others thinking of joining will mention the interruptions to the matches and attitude of fans (as witnessed by the treatment of Rudd and arguements between our fans at Northampton), as well.

Saw red mist due to a certain individual, not a good thing and should have expected from someone so blinkered, I am not pro Duchelet, just someone who wants next season to be successful which will be difficult enough without further obstacles.
    You don't think eight or nine managers in the last 3 years might put players off at all?
    Yes I do think that will put players off, provided that KR is retained he can argue that he is there to stay as retained despite the crap results whilst he was in charge, enough previous issues to overcome.
  • Nug said:

Was this satire?

If not, then I'm afraid you probably won't get your wish to be banned - it's only the other Forum and Sue Parks that ban people for simply disagreeing.

Edit:

Also, assuming your post wasn't a childish hit and run, could you explain what you meant please? Genuinely intrigued to know how you think CARD will derail our summer transfer activity.
    I am not pro Duchelet, just someone who wants next season to be successful which will be difficult enough without further obstacles.
    I'm glad we are on the same side. It's just that the majority feel the obstacle that needs removing is RD, whereas you feel it's CARD.
  • Sponsored links:

• shirty5 said:

Nug said:

CARD and CAST are causing a major split in the fan base and the silent majority have had enough of their antics
    So what if the Coventry game gets abandoned cause of the antics of the home fans. Are you going to blame Card and the trust for that?
    If the Coventry games does get abandoned my understanding is Coventry will be found responsible and suffer the penalty possibly points deduction a precedent to what will happen if Swindon game abandoned.
    Why would the Swindon game get abandoned though Fishing? You like myself have no idea what may happen that day. None of our games have been called off cause of disruptive actions (Delayed yes) unlike our friends from Coventry who have caused action twice this season where the players have had to be taken from the field of play.

There is a more chance of disruption up at the Ricoh.
  • Nug said:

Was this satire?

Edit:

In answer to your last sentence.

Disruption at the last match, I have no idea what is planned but a previous poster mentioned about Coventry match being abandoned and if this occurs I believe it will result in a points deduction, who will want to join the club when you start the season on negative points, players who will be leaving at the end of the season when asked by others thinking of joining will mention the interruptions to the matches and attitude of fans (as witnessed by the treatment of Rudd and arguements between our fans at Northampton), as well.

Saw red mist due to a certain individual, not a good thing and should have expected from someone so blinkered, I am not pro Duchelet, just someone who wants next season to be successful which will be difficult enough without further obstacles.
    Why would Charlton get a points deduction if an away game is abandoned cause of actions caused by home fans?
  • Sounds to me as though sweet FA thinks that Coventry is a home match.....hence his opinion that no-one would want to join a club starting next season on negative points.
  • shirty5 said:

shirty5 said:

Nug said:

CARD and CAST are causing a major split in the fan base and the silent majority have had enough of their antics
    So what if the Coventry game gets abandoned cause of the antics of the home fans. Are you going to blame Card and the trust for that?
    If the Coventry games does get abandoned my understanding is Coventry will be found responsible and suffer the penalty possibly points deduction a precedent to what will happen if Swindon game abandoned.
    Why would the Swindon game get abandoned though Fishing? You like myself have no idea what may happen that day. None of our games have been called off cause of disruptive actions (Delayed yes) unlike our friends from Coventry who have caused action twice this season where the players have had to be taken from the field of play.

But that doesn't fit the agenda of fishing addick and his internet friends.

Everything is CARD's fault even things that haven't happened and most likely will not happen. Sad really.
  • Sounds to me as though sweet FA thinks that Coventry is a home match.....hence his opinion that no-one would want to join a club starting next season on negative points.

As you and I Fanny discussed with Nick Pope last season (when he said the protests didn't bother him) the league had already decided that if fans had caused a game to be abandoned then they would make the two teams play it again rather than award or dock points.

But in SFA fantasy land a protest = abandoned game = points deduction = no one being willing to sign = end of the world. You really couldn't make it up.
  • shirty5 said:

shirty5 said:

Nug said:

This comment makes me concerned about the final match

We plan to take back The Valley on the final day of the season

Fortunately the majority of those who will be protesting will behave but there is now a element that go beyond the mark, comments made to KM (no I do not think she is the right person for the job) are offensive and if they were made to you as a employee you would expect action to be taken on your behalf.

Few on this site will agree but I believe that any disruptions will put off potential buyers if there are any.
  • shirty5 said:

shirty5 said:

Nug said:

Fortunately the majority of those who will be protesting will behave but there is now a element that go beyond the mark, comments made to KM (no I do not think she is the right person for the job) are offensive and if they were made to you as a employee you would expect action to be taken on your behalf.

Few on this site will agree but I believe that any disruptions will put off potential buyers if there are any.
    What comments? By whom? What action?
  • Sponsored links:

• shirty5 said:

shirty5 said:

Nug said:

Think you need to look a lot closer to home for offensive comments.
  • CHG said:

Nug said:

Oooh, touchy.

You are not allowed an opinion by the looks of it.........

No one else allowed a opinion when a single individual expects to monopolize by trying to ask all the questions, then boasts elsewhere how that they antagonize with their statements.

You need differing opinions to move forward and resolve issues, what you do not need is vindictive comments just because they differ from your own.

My responses have been made as a follow up not the initial attack.
  • shirty5 said:

shirty5 said:

Nug said:

But that doesn't fit the agenda of fishing addick and his internet friends.

Everything is CARD's fault even things that haven't happened and most likely will not happen. Sad really.
    Who are these friends!

My sole Agenda is a Charlton that I can be proud of

Guilty of bad wording, did not make clear I fear that a small element will try to get swindon game abandoned.

Ps you did such a great job with the Pierre Bolangi memorial garden I hope your current bitterness to the club has not got in the way of this, honest question, last I heard was that it was being moved to a different part of sparrows lane.

Guilty of bad wording, did not make clear I fear that a small element will try to get swindon game abandoned.

Ps you did such a great job with the Pierre Bolangi memorial garden I hope your current bitterness to the club has not got in the way of this, honest question, last I heard was that it was being moved to a different part of sparrows lane.
    What a strange thing to say.

Fanny has no "bitterness" to the club, she loves the club as do I and all the other protesters. It's because of people like Fanny who give of their time to do things like the memorial garden that this club is so special.

The only one who is spouting hate and bitterness about other fans is you.
    You state
    The worst kind of regime apologist

Yet I am the one sprouting hate and bitterness

I support Charlton not the regime,
  • Nug said:

Oooh, touchy.

Come on FA. Please would you explain your comment that, " I have no respect for others and try to ruin meetings (as evidenced by disruptive behavior at VIP meetings".

I think you need to explain this statement for the benefit of everyone.
    looks like FA is all you're going to get.