Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough v Charlton | Sat 1 Apr | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

2»

Comments

• Options
    on cafc twitter preview, the commentator talking over our 5-1 win in 2010 said it was the first time we'd scored 5 away from home in 11 years.......

Can you name the last team before Peterborough we scored 5 at away?
  • Options
    cabbles said:

on cafc twitter preview, the commentator talking over our 5-1 win in 2010 said it was the first time we'd scored 5 away from home in 11 years.......

Not answering the question, but I'm guessing Andy Hunt got a hattrick in the match!
  • Options

cabbles said:

Not answering the question, but I'm guessing Andy Hunt got a hattrick in the match!
    Nope
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Edited. Didn't read the question. Ignore me.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

cabbles said:

Would have been in 1999 so we'd either have been in the First Division or (less likely) we'd have been in the Premier League

Got the answer but cheated... It is so obvious I'm actually annoyed I didnt get it!!
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Edited: You've embarrassed yourself Mr Largo.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

We had handsome away victories over Grimsby and Walsall in the title-winning season. Reckon it was one of them, can't remember which though.
  • Options
    Relegation is still within Gobby' s reach.
  • Options

cabbles said:

Would have been in 1999 so we'd either have been in the First Division or (less likely) we'd have been in the Premier League

Got the answer but cheated... It is so obvious I'm actually annoyed I didnt get it!!
    I assumed (correctly) it would have been in the 99/2000 title winning season. Having googled the answer, I'm shocked at the goalscorers!
  • Options
    Walsall was 4-2. Grimsby was 5-2, Rufus got 2 and hit the bar for a hat trick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Grimsby is correct
  • Options
    A few people didn't get up there until half time I believe
  • Options
    Was at Grimsby that night?Great away season for night games.Already mentioned Grimsby and Walsal.Was also there for wins at Crewe and Swindon and a 2-2 draw at Port Vale.Fond memories of Grimsby night out.RIP Captain and Duncan who were both at the game
  • Options
    Around 730 of us going to the game apparently
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    I'd like to see him bench anyone who is out of contract next year. It will force him to concentrate on the gaps in the squad rather than players on his wish list. Otherwise we'll find ourselves with half a dozen number 10s and scant cover elsewhere shored up by players out of postion.
  • Options

Was at Grimsby that night?Great away season for night games.Already mentioned Grimsby and Walsal.Was also there for wins at Crewe and Swindon and a 2-2 draw at Port Vale.Fond memories of Grimsby night out.RIP Captain and Duncan who were both at the game

See you next Tuesday mate :smiley:
  • Options
    Mid table mediocrity beckons. Just one more month to get through thankfully. This should be quite an entertaining game but I fancy another draw,1-1.
  • Options
    KR wants 6 points, so 6 draws from last 7 games should be OK
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Ipswich Town 5-1 Leaburn 3 Chapple and Linger
  • Options

Walsall was 4-2. Grimsby was 5-2, Rufus got 2 and hit the bar for a hat trick.

Oh yeah,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We'll go 1-0 up in the first 10 minutes then lose
  • Options
    Woke up and felt like making the drive over. It's a bit quicker than the valley for me.... but... no tickets available on the door.... decision made, then.

• Options

Woke up and felt like making the drive over. It's a bit quicker than the valley for me.... but... no tickets available on the door.... decision made, then.

Sneak in the home end Siv
  • Options
    Might well be very similar to Northampton away.
  • Options
    3-1. Think we're going to go on a bit of a run now that it doesn't matter.

• Options
    SDAddick said:

3-1. Think we're going to go on a bit of a run now that it doesn't matter.

We could be two points away from relegation this evening in the worst case scenario.
  • Options
    Pearce is a proper defender.
    I would save him for the MKD match.
    Posh win 2-0
  • Options
    2-3 Charlton win.
  • Options
    Jacko winner for the Addicks 2 - 1