Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Site Performance ****

Comments

• Options
    Not sure where to ask, thought this page might help.

Can log onto CL fine but some pictures and quotes aren't appearing.
    Some pictures have the little box with a sad tv face in it and quotes like @Callumcafc on the opening post of page 119 on the kit thread don't appear at all (not blaming you Callum, honestly).
    I'm using a Samsung tablet to view CL.

Any help/advise would be gratefully received. 
    TIA.
  • Options
    Are you trying to view from work? - I know that one at the top from Callum is a tweet

So if twitter is banned on your work systems you wont be able to see it
  • Options
    I don't think MOG is old enough for Twatter.
  • Options
    No, at home and use twitter on this tablet. 
  • Options
    Sometimes getting no picture at all......

• Options
    Like this.....
  • Options

I had this on my iPad, I assume it was deleted
  • Options
    edited July 2021

I had this on my iPad, I assume it was deleted
    Thats true... If the original tweet doesnt exist on twitter anymore, it wont show on the page its been copied to

As I cant view it either now
  • Options
    I just found out that the site is blocked :'(:'(:'( I tried to find another vanilla site to see if it's just this site or the whole vanilla platform. Took me 10 minutes to find one and it's also blocked. :'(:'(:'(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Check whether your device has a content blocker, blocking trackers and adtech. I bet that’s the case.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    Check whether your device has a content blocker, blocking trackers and adtech. I bet that’s the case.
    Thanks. It's the same both on my mobile phone and desktop computer. I've tried different web browsers too...
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Jessie said:
    LoOkOuT said:
    Thanks. It's the same both on my mobile phone and desktop computer. I've tried different web browsers too...
    What’s the weather like where you are ? I know last nights rain coincided with my internet playing up until I switched it off and switched it back on again…
  • Options
    Jessie said:
    Jessie said:
    LoOkOuT said:
    What’s the weather like where you are ? I know last nights rain coincided with my internet playing up until I switched it off and switched it back on again…
    Thanks. The weather's fine. The internet connection is fine too. I can view other sites. Only this one and the other vanilla forum I found just now are blocked...

LoOkOuT said:
    Sorry @Jessie, I meant that more for MOG. I assume the block of CL for you is at a more “governmental” level ;-)
    AFKA’s our senator official in charge of international and government relations, so I’ll leave it to him to get on the blower and sort this out.

LOL.... Anyway, now the site seems to be loading but extremely slowly - 4 minutes per page... Fingers crossed it will return to normal for me tomorrow.... This is THE best site I've ever joined and I just can't live without it :D 

And we love hearing from you.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Jessie said:
    I just found out that the site is blocked :'(:'(:'( I tried to find another vanilla site to see if it's just this site or the whole vanilla platform. Took me 10 minutes to find one and it's also blocked. :'(:'(:'(
    I can't help but wonder how Jessie is still managing to post after we blocked her. We're going to have to upgrade the undesirables filter ;-)

Only joking Jeessie, hope you get it sorted.
  • Options
    Jessie said:
    Jessie said:
    LoOkOuT said:
    Thanks. The weather's fine. The internet connection is fine too. I can view other sites. Only this one and the other vanilla forum I found just now are blocked...

LoOkOuT said:
    Sorry @Jessie, I meant that more for MOG. I assume the block of CL for you is at a more “governmental” level ;-)
    AFKA’s our senator official in charge of international and government relations, so I’ll leave it to him to get on the blower and sort this out.

LOL.... Anyway, now the site seems to be loading but extremely slowly - 4 minutes per page... Fingers crossed it will return to normal for me tomorrow.... This is THE best site I've ever joined and I just can't live without it :D 

And we love hearing from you.
    Thank you😊

Stig said:
    Jessie said:
    I can't help but wonder how Jessie is still managing to post after we blocked her. We're going to have to upgrade the undesirables filter ;-)

Only joking Jeessie, hope you get it sorted.
    Thank you. Thank goodness it's all returned to normal now. Still don't know what was the reason of the blocking. Hopefully it will never happen again. 🙏
  • Options
    Phew - glad to have you back @Jessie.

Was getting a bit concerned with some of the issues currently happening.
  • Options
    Anyone else finding the site and individual threads are loading very slowly?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes. 
  • Options
    Yup
  • Options
    Slower than Ben Watson
  • Options
    Being investigated, hopefully resolved soon 
  • Options

Take two of these and call me in the morning.

• Options
    edited August 2021
    Was slow here but seems ok now
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Take two of these and call me in the morning.