Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Top Day ... Sorry to leave early..

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Just wanted to say fantastic day really enjoyed it, fulfilled a dream... blinding.. Sorry I left... the four days holed up in bed prior to match and due to the intensive fitness regime failing, I was well and trully done, bath and bed for me..

Big shout to Dan for sorting it all out, hope you all had a great night..

J

Comments

• Options
    Sounds excellent. I'm about to trot down there now, six hours late, expecting to find Rothko to be the only sober person in the house.
  • Options
    Blinding mate... Ive just collapsed as my build up to this was no football for 5 years and then 4 days in bed with flu...
  • Options
    Good to meet you mate , nice one
  • Options
    you to mate.... great day..... the blisters are quite horrific today and this flippin flu still hasnt left me.. Im tempted to up sticks and go home as it goes..
  • Options
    What about my superb save from a pea roller that came off my nose and out for a corner? Gordon Banks eat your heart out.
  • Options
    literally staggering some of the best keeping certainly Ive ever seen... :)
  • Options
    I've got a great action shot of Cunning taking a goal kick - what it fails to show is that the ball only travelled 10 yards! ;o)
  • Options
    A whole 10 yards? I give myself a congratulatory pat on the back. That photo's getting printed off and framed when it gets on here. Thanks mate.
  • Options
    Some of my goal kicks definately had a touch of the Deanos about them................
  • Options
    I was impressed with the goal kicks i saw 1905. very straight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The drop kicks were ok - but the goal kicks were poor. Didnt help that storage had shrunk my boots and that everytime I kicked the ball it felt as though I was dropping an anvil on my foot. Nice black toe nail today ................
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I was impressed with the goal kicks i saw 1905. very straight.

Straight onto Hillsys Head.....
  • Options
    Ive got the stud coming through the boot blister... nice and bloody this morning
  • Options
    "Straight onto Hillsys Head..... "

lol. You arent wrong - everytime i kicked it the shout of "hillsy" went up...........

I thought you were going to cream one of those freekicks. The one where the wall went walkies, but you left it to the chap coming in behind ...............
  • Options
    1905...............can't believe how well you can hoof a ball fella.........big respect to you!
  • Options
    Yeah 1905 i was mightily impressed by your drop kicks, they were massive!!
  • Options
    Ollie,
    how much did ur beard shaving raise in the end mate?
  • Options
    i dunno yet man, the collection bucket i went round with took around 100 quid, oooh aaaah and my bro thought it would be an idea! 100 quid in about 2 minutes, great going! it took me and Andy ages to count it as we could herdly see the money for being pizzed!

I am going to have to work out on just giving how much was pleadged for beard removal!
  • Options
    top stuff!!
    it all counts..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]Ollie,
    how much did ur beard shaving raise in the end mate?
    That was the best tenner I ever spent! ;o)