Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardews Porkers

Comments

• Options
    blimey i went to the same school as one of them
  • Options
    So who's who? Although I think I can guess 3 of them :-)
  • Options
    Let me guess....Ollie, Maria and the Goalie? ;o)
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    yep! Although the beard was a bit of a disappointment
  • Options
    What a fine example of English manhood.

Well done the lot of you!
  • Options
    ha ha good to see a lot of familiar faces amongst that lot!!
  • Options
    looks more like a rugby team !!!!
  • Options
    Can we play you every week ?

Top day , well done to all involved in the organising esp AFKA

Well played everyone and good to meet people off here

I can type , but I can't walk ...
  • Options
    Great day - well done everyone!

Great to meet everyone!

Mx
  • Options
    Was quite easily the best day of my life!

My sincere thanks to evryone involved.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    hey, good to meet you! sorry didn't get to say bye you must have snuck off! having said that, i didn't stay still for more than 5 mins yesterday!

my legs ache (and my hands from folding all those raffle tickets) and i didn't even play!!
  • Options
    I'm (squashed) in between Medders and the keeper (number 6)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite][url=http://www.derekwoolley.com/pardsporkers.jpg]Well played team, I'm proud of you[/url][/quote]

A team that lives up to its name! 3blokes and Maria are looking positively Biafran in comparison to some of the others.
  • Options
    gotta say I like the quote that we look more like a rugby team than a footie team....can't argue with that...
  • Options
    btw i'm the biffa far right...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: iansarge[/cite]btw i'm the biffa far right...

oi i am no biffa!! ;-)
  • Options
    I'm stood up, sorry mate....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: iansarge[/cite]I'm stood up, sorry mate....

was only yokeing man, cant believe how most of the said back row lasted the whole game, when the young 14 year old ollie had to retire after 20 as couldnt breathe!
  • Options
    well from looking at the pictures I stood around a lot with my hands on my hips, I can do that all day !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: iansarge[/cite]well from looking at the pictures I stood around a lot with my hands on my hips, I can do that all day !!

i reckon your doing yourself a dis service, some of your clearences were of el kak proportions man
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's got my passion back for playing. I thought I had a decent game, covered a lot of ground and made a couple of tackles and a couple of shots (one went no where near and one just over) so generally happy after a 5 year break I can still do fairly well. Kinda wish I hadn't come off at half time!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]It's got my passion back for playing. I thought I had a decent game, covered a lot of ground and made a couple of tackles and a couple of shots (one went no where near and one just over) so generally happy after a 5 year break I can still do fairly well. Kinda wish I hadn't come off at half time!

My mrs said you were our best player man, well apart from me of course!!! lol ;-)
  • Options
    i kinda wish I had come off at half time, I might be able to walk again. The blood blister on my left heel is still tender and lovely supportive quote from the wife:

"I dunno why you arranged to play football the week before we go on holiday !"

So I blame AFKA...!
  • Options
    ah you'll be ok on ya hols man, my blisters have gone already, admittedly they wasnt that bad tho!
  • Options
    well done to all those that played,it's very easy to take the piss from the stands.
  • Options
    Came off witha 10 mins to go. I think I would lasted the game but Alex called my name, and to be honest I was dead on my feet. Played the first half in the sun, God it was hot,( mistake not having any water over by the east stand).I was looking forward to playing in the shadow of the west stand and then was moved into the middle :(

Havn't played for 7-8 years and it showed in my shooting, played a couple of good balls even one with my right.
    Had trouble judging the bounce of the ball and always seem to have to readjust.
    Made one of my trade mark tackles that I was famous for, when playing and good old medders got a photo of it.
  • Options
    oh yeah that tackle was outstanding dude
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: iansarge[/cite]iand lovely supportive quote from the wife:

"I dunno why you arranged to play football the week before we go on holiday !"

So I blame AFKA...!

i didn't even think about getting injured once until the wife said just before the game 'don't forget about the wedding on saturday'

me and another player are ushers, and it was the last thing i needed to be reminded of.
  • Options
    I just hope I don't get knocked off my motorbike on the way home tonight....can just see it now....

...in intensive care, drips everywhere, arms and legs trussed up.......

She says:

"I dunno why you got knocked off the day before the holiday....."

Marriage, ain't it grand...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: iansarge[/cite]...in intensive care, drips everywhere

good of the rest of the Porkers to turn up though, real support that ! :-)