Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

1…10381039104110431044…2262

Comments

  • Mrkinski
    Mrkinski Posts: 975
    Please. Make. It. Stop.
  • iainment
    iainment Posts: 8,401
    What's the difference between a duck?
  • cafcfan
    cafcfan Posts: 11,477

    cafcfan said:

    What is a boomerang called in the Western Australian Aboriginal language, Nyungar?

    I wouldn't ask that one, you will only get come backs.
    In case you are wondering (I know you're not though), it's a Kylie.
  • soapboxsam
    soapboxsam Posts: 24,530
    Is there a correlation between the treatment of aboriginal folk and native Americans ?
  • soapboxsam
    soapboxsam Posts: 24,530
    How can I make my life joyful and
    meaningfull ?
  • soapboxsam
    soapboxsam Posts: 24,530
    edited July 2018
    Why is dislexcea such a hard word to spell ?
  • soapboxsam
    soapboxsam Posts: 24,530
    how can I cure my addiction to asking questions?
  • Gammon
    Gammon Posts: 368

    Addickted said:

    Which great exponent of cartesian dualism resists the reduction of pyschological phenomina to a physical state and insists that there is no point of contact between the extended and the unextended?

    oh! I know this one, I know this one. It's...um...wait...no. Argh It's on the tip of my tongue...
    I did philosophy as a degree and I still ain't got a scooby
  • soapboxsam
    soapboxsam Posts: 24,530
    Why does the short term memory go before the long term memory in older people ?
  • soapboxsam
    soapboxsam Posts: 24,530
    How can I cure my addiction for asking questions ?

  • Sponsored links:



  • creepyaddick
    creepyaddick Posts: 6,152
    Does @BDL have any unanswered questions he would like answered?
  • JamesSeed
    JamesSeed Posts: 17,528

    Addickted said:

    Which great exponent of cartesian dualism resists the reduction of pyschological phenomina to a physical state and insists that there is no point of contact between the extended and the unextended?

    oh! I know this one, I know this one. It's...um...wait...no. Argh It's on the tip of my tongue...
    Was it Henri Bergson?
  • JamesSeed
    JamesSeed Posts: 17,528
    Ok I think I have enough questions. Once I’ve filtered down the ones about the takeover (quite a lot of repetition) they should just fit.
  • KiwiValley
    KiwiValley Posts: 3,640
    edited July 2018
    Addickted said:

    Which great exponent of cartesian dualism resists the reduction of pyschological phenomina to a physical state and insists that there is no point of contact between the extended and the unextended?

    To be or not to be... is that the question?
  • soapy_jones
    soapy_jones Posts: 21,874
    Damn damn damn damn DAMN!!!!!

    I checked this thread out AGAIN?

    DAMN!!!!!
  • soapboxsam
    soapboxsam Posts: 24,530
    Charlton, Charlton,
    Start spreading the news
    Roland's leaving today (or tomorrow)
    I want to be a part of it, Charlton, Charlton.
    His duct taped vagabond shoes,
    are longing to stray,
    And steps away from it, Charlton, Charlton.
    I wanna wake up in a city, that doesn't sleep
    And find the Aussies king of the hill,
    top of the heap.

    Your small Aussie town blues, they're melting away
    Your make a brand new start of it,
    in Old Charlton.
    If you can make it there, you make it anywhere
    Its up to you, Aussies, Aussies.
  • KiwiValley
    KiwiValley Posts: 3,640
    JamesSeed said:

    Addickted said:

    Which great exponent of cartesian dualism resists the reduction of pyschological phenomina to a physical state and insists that there is no point of contact between the extended and the unextended?

    oh! I know this one, I know this one. It's...um...wait...no. Argh It's on the tip of my tongue...
    Was it Henri Bergson?
    Indubitably. Just saw him down the market and he confirmed it
  • DA9
    DA9 Posts: 11,242
    What does an occasional table do the rest of the time
  • Redvalleyeast
    Redvalleyeast Posts: 5,266
    Why do i keep opening this thread in the hope that something has actually happened? :neutral:
  • Henry Irving
    Henry Irving Posts: 87,070
    There are three points available at the start of a regular league game but it ends in a draw so both teams gets one point. What happens to the third point?

  • Sponsored links:



  • CafcWest
    CafcWest Posts: 6,482

    There are three points available at the start of a regular league game but it ends in a draw so both teams gets one point. What happens to the third point?

    .
  • Mal
    Mal Posts: 617

    There are three points available at the start of a regular league game but it ends in a draw so both teams gets one point. What happens to the third point?

    That's what confused an Aussie, that's how xxxx's came about.
  • _MrDick
    _MrDick Posts: 13,386
    If an Aussie gets on the train at Kings Cross with seven buns. Goes on his journey, about 1hr and 30mins, and gets off at his destination with seven buns ... Where does he get off?
  • Uboat
    Uboat Posts: 12,673
    If nothing else this thread has caused a dramatic improvement in my speed/skim reading skills.
    I just did four pages in under a minute.
  • Pedro45
    Pedro45 Posts: 6,173
    _MrDick said:

    If an Aussie gets on the train at Kings Cross with seven buns. Goes on his journey, about 1hr and 30mins, and gets off at his destination with seven buns ... Where does he get off?

    Would that be Kings Cross in Sydney?
  • Nug
    Nug Posts: 4,771
    Good grief......get some hobbies!
  • Sage
    Sage Posts: 7,465
    iainment said:

    What's the difference between a duck?

    One of its legs are both the same.
  • lolwray
    lolwray Posts: 5,095
    purgatory this
  • blackpool72
    blackpool72 Posts: 24,835
    God I hate this thread.
  • Why do i keep opening this thread in the hope that something has actually happened? :neutral:

    Should you discover the answer, please do share it. I am myself similarly afflicted.
This discussion has been closed.