Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    It was deffo The Victor.

Couldn't wait for it to be delivered on a Saturday morning..
  • Options
    Addickted said:

It was deffo The Victor.

Couldn't wait for it to be delivered on a Saturday morning..

Apparently began in the Rover 1949 and then later was recreated in the Victor
  • Options
    Nah, Victor
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

I think its indefensible - all the posts on here where people are simply fishing for LOLs.

I've given you a lol as you're evidently hooked.

• Options
    Alf always used to have to beat a posh bloke from some “Harriers” who would be immaculately kitted out and get beaten down the final straight.

Those were the days.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

Agree change is much needed and can’t believe no one wouldn’t welcome it.

However it’s clearly been amateur hour for the past several months! The guys even turned up wearing scarves in the directors box at the end of last season and here we are barely weeks away from the start of the season and we are no better off.

Lieven said that historic issues have now been sorted (at great expense to the Aussies). The recent documents issue I suspect is, relative to them, a minor blip.

Happy to bet a £50 donation to the museum that this goes forward. Let’s see the colour of your money @Streetlife !
    as in the Aussies have paid up the £7m past director loans then?
    No, talking more about Slater/Jiminez/Cash era shenanigans
    For a fact?
    It's what he told me on May 18th. Problems were pre Duchâtelet era.

I have no info about the loans. I imagine they had a whale of a time with them.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

Agree change is much needed and can’t believe no one wouldn’t welcome it.

However it’s clearly been amateur hour for the past several months! The guys even turned up wearing scarves in the directors box at the end of last season and here we are barely weeks away from the start of the season and we are no better off.

Lieven said that historic issues have now been sorted (at great expense to the Aussies). The recent documents issue I suspect is, relative to them, a minor blip.

Happy to bet a £50 donation to the museum that this goes forward. Let’s see the colour of your money @Streetlife !
    as in the Aussies have paid up the £7m past director loans then?
    No, talking more about Slater/Jiminez/Cash era shenanigans
    For a fact?
    It's what he told me on May 18th. Problems were pre Duchâtelet era.

I have no info about the loans. I imagine they had a whale of a time with them.
    Did you say that on porpoise?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

cafc-west said:

I think its indefensible - all the posts on here where people are simply fishing for LOLs.

Reckon you're angling for some too.

Tbf his behaviour has been beyond reproach :wink:
  • Options
    We're trawling the bassment now, and I'm sick to the gunnels of it. Simply not brill any more.
  • Options
    Stating whether the takeover will happen or not happen has divided the fan base a tad. Poles apart actually.
  • Options
    A search of Companies House and it's Oz equivalent reveals no organisation called Australian Football Consortium Limited, yet they are the sole shareholders of Echidna Aquisitions Limited. Curiouser and curiouser!
  • Options

A search of Companies House and it's Oz equivalent reveals no organisation called Australian Football Consortium Limited, yet they are the sole shareholders of Echidna Aquisitions Limited. Curiouser and curiouser!

Think that was found a while ago.
  • Options

https://opencorporates.com/companies/au/611655264

• Options
    irudd123 said:

Flute acceleration?

Probably not worth a wank just yet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So the Duchatalet era has reduced us to finding comfort in jokes about fish.

God I hate the bastard, he’s well and truly ripped the sole out of our club.
  • Options
    Please God make it end.
  • Options

Ah ah ...

Echidna

noun
    A spiny insectivorous egg-laying mammal with a long snout and claws, eats ants and termites, native to Australia and New Guinea.

What can be made of that?
  • Options
    FECK THIS THREAD IN THE ASS
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

FECK THIS THREAD IN THE ASS

I once accidentally messaged something along those lines to my mother.

Safe to say she was not happy.
  • Options
    Brilliant link - thanks. The paragraph below explains a lot about a young and impressionable Victor addict.

"The emphasis was on the ordinary man or boy involved in action adventures. Stories involved decent, upstanding British or Commonwealth men and boys fighting in wars, or competing on the sporting field or in general adventures, including sci-fiction yarns. (Americans did appear but they were few and far between. And if they did appear, they needed the help of our brave lads to help them out of whatever mess they had got themselves into".
  • Options
    @Addickted you heard anything from you EFL contact in last couple of weeks?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!