Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Can someone give a short summary of what Jordan is saying please.
  • what is being said?
  • To summarise: RD and Ashley are asking too much for their respective clubs.

Jordan also dismissed White's claim that "the money has been lodged" with regard to our sale.
  • Jordan on the money it hates me to say
  • To summarise: RD and Ashley are asking too much for their respective clubs.

Jordan also dismissed White's claim that "the money has been lodged" with regard to our sale.

thanks

Yes mate, I agree

"There's only one Simon Jordan".
  • Jordon is brilliant on talksport, speaks so much sense. I’m not even apologising for saying that.

Have to agree with that.
  • Sponsored links:

Almost worth a flag!
  • edited January 2019
    Yep. Jordan is excellent consistently in this show. But that was 10 minutes of absolutely nothing of substance with White reduced to pleading to Ashley and Duchatelet to “sell now for the sake of the fans”. Cheers for that Jimbo, I’m sure it will make all the difference.

Be thankful for small mercies.
  • What was JW saying please? Has he reversed his remarks he was making 2 weeks ago?
  • IanJRO said:

Jordan on the money it hates me to say

Almost worth a flag!
    Crack on mate, I'm trying to hit the 50 mark.

I would have flagged the post.
  • Sponsored links:

• bobmunro said:

Jordon is brilliant on talksport, speaks so much sense. I’m not even apologising for saying that.

Jordan is a tosser of the first degree, but even tossers talk sense once in a while.

It's also inevitable that he comes across better on the radio when you can't see his spray on tan, smug expression or ridiculous hair style.
    Good job we can't see half of us on CL
  • edited January 2019
    Simon Jordan had/has an ego bigger than Croydon but he's found a Vehicle, inTalk Sport where with the experience in being an owner of a middle sized football club and losing millions is more qualified than the listeners of that radio station or anyone on CL. (Other than his close friend dicky)
  • Simon Jordan had/has an ego bigger than Croydon but he's found a Vehicle, inTalk Sport where with the experience in being an owner of a middle sized shit stain of a football club and losing millions is more qualified than the listeners of that radio station or anyone on CL. (Other than his close friend dicky)

Fixed that for you :)
  • 1495 pages. The big 1500 is less than 150 posts away
  • edited January 2019

1495 pages. The big 1500 is less than 150 posts away

How many?

About time we had a @Grapevine49 post, that would knock it down to 32 more posts.

#Nopromote
  • Simon Jordan had/has an ego bigger than Croydon but he's found a Vehicle, inTalk Sport where with the experience in being an owner of a middle sized football club and losing millions is more qualified than the listeners of that radio station or anyone on CL. (Other than his close friend dicky)

He's also quite aware of his past with Charlton fans and doesn't take that or himself too seriously these days.
  • Addickted said:

1495 pages. The big 1500 is less than 150 posts away

How many?

About time we had a @Grapevine49 post, that would knock it down to 32 more posts.

#Nopromote
    No it wouldn't. it is always 30 posts per page regardless. Length doesn't matter as your missus often tells you.
    Except when a post reaches max length and the content has to be split across two or more. Can't believe Grapevine has never had to do that before.
  • edited January 2019
    "To infinity and beyond"

Buzz was prescient beyond his Lightyears
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!