Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• I understand that two of the bidders were so impressed with others DD, that both Boards are in discussion over a merger.

Which is nice.
  • Redhenry said:

Heard four are still involved. Bids range from 21 to 25, nobody is near the asking price 55m. All waiting on RD.

What I’ve heard is completely different, but we’ll see!
    My contact 's tell me Roland is a complete cnut.
    That's all I can tell you at the moment
    To be fair you don't have to be ITK to know that that.
  • Redhenry said:

Heard four are still involved. Bids range from 21 to 25, nobody is near the asking price 55m. All waiting on RD.

Go on then ..
  • Redhenry said:

@Airman Brown you are such a tease. From what you know are we likely to be disappointed with the outcome?
  • We really are a club in limbo right now aren’t we? Wish RD would just sell the fcuk up and leave us alone!
  • Redhenry said:

Interesting @Airman Brown my news is a week or so old, maybe somethings happened since. Has a bid been accepted?
  • Let's hope he didn't mean opposite in the sense that no bidders are still in!
  • No bids for the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• So are we any closer than Airman??
  • edited January 2018

No bids for the club.

I read Airman’s comments as an offer has been accepted by the mysterious “preferred bidder” and the others are out of the equation now.
  • No bids for the club.

I read Airman’s comments as an offer has now been accepted by the mysterious “preferred bidder” and the others are out of the picture now.
    If that's true? How much longer will it take? Don't say how long is a piece of string.I can't see a sale.
  • No bids for the club.

I read Airman’s comments as an offer has now been accepted by the mysterious “preferred bidder” and the others are out of the picture now.
    If that's true? How much longer will it take? Don't say how long is a piece of string.I can't see a sale.
    If I’m right I reckon some kind of announcement could be made within the next couple of days
  • No bids for the club.

If I’m right I reckon some kind of announcement could be made within the next couple of days
    In the past eight months lots of people have posted on a Sunday that a deal is soon never say never a.
  • No bids for the club.

I read Airman’s comments as an offer has been accepted by the mysterious “preferred bidder” and the others are out of the equation now.
    That’s what I take from it too
  • No bids for the club.

That’s what I take from it too
    We live in hope!
  • No bids for the club.

What do you mean 'if that's true'? You said at 8.44pm that there were 'no bids for the club'.
  • True what flying is saying? .
  • edited January 2018
    “Preferred bidder” = Muir, McLeish and ????
  • Sponsored links:

• The 'staff being told there is a preferred bidder' line is at least a week old, so still wouldn't say anything is going to happen in the next few days.

It's going to be a long process.
  • No bids for the club.

no an offer hasnt been made or accepted
  • I'd interpret it as there's a preferred bidder and that's the party the cloob is trying to reach a price with.
  • No bids for the club.

no an offer hasnt been made or accepted
    An offer has been made, whether it’s been accepted is a different thing
  • not from what i hear no offer made , money discussed preferred bidder in place but no official offer made as of yet
  • not from what i hear no offer made , money discussed preferred bidder in place but no official offer made as of yet

Well, that's a start

Is that because the DD is not complete @nth london addick ?
  • I don’t think that’s why , I think it’s just circumstances and timings
  • Next week may be interesting.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!