Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Nicholas said:

Redhenry said:

Nicholas said:

Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

One of the parties was at the club today. This has got at least another week to run.

Do you genuinely know who these people are RH?
    Yes he is foreign and very very wealthy.
    When you say wealthy do you mean Man city Billionaire wealthy where money doesnt matter.

Or is he a wealthy poor millionaire who needs to watch the pennies still :)
    Closer to Man C
    Bloody hell I wasnt expecting you to say that. I think this is a sex wee moment
    Q a takeover by Baby Spice and Mel B :neutral:
  • SE7toSG3 said:

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/57971/takeover-rumours-ed-deal-allegedly-done-p-66/p113

And to bring everyone back down to earth a little look at some of the final quotes on this old thread. @SE7toSG3 , I particularly smiled at yours on the last page!

And what a complete twat I was! Its fair cop, I am a total mooncup and always will be (hangs head in shame emoji)
    WTF is a 'mooncup'?
  • TEL said:

TEL said:

Junior red inspecting the pitch at the Valley just prior to completing the purchase

What is it?
    a Baby ring tail Possum I found abandoned in my front yard.
    Are you trying to raise it?
    No it’s gone to a carer who will raise it properly and return it to the wild (seems strange to term urban living as wild).
  • addick05 said:

SE7toSG3 said:

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/57971/takeover-rumours-ed-deal-allegedly-done-p-66/p113

And to bring everyone back down to earth a little look at some of the final quotes on this old thread. @SE7toSG3 , I particularly smiled at yours on the last page!

And what a complete twat I was! Its fair cop, I am a total mooncup and always will be (hangs head in shame emoji)
    WTF is a 'mooncup'?
    You don't want to know.
  • addick05 said:

SE7toSG3 said:

WTF is a 'mooncup'?
    Google is your friend
  • Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr this thread !
    I was all happy before I went out , now it’s all gone bandy !
  • SDAddick said:

Redhenry said:

Nicholas said:

Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

One of the parties was at the club today. This has got at least another week to run.

When you say wealthy do you mean Man city Billionaire wealthy where money doesnt matter.

Closer to Man C
    On a scale of US Prison system to Qatar to South Sudan, what level of human rights abuse does this money come from? Need to know so I can prepare myself.
    You're beginning to sound a bit "alternative" @SDAddick.

I'm not sure that you have to have that kind of relationship with any new owners...
  • Celebrations from Peckham - we got him out!
  • Sponsored links:

• Having been on the phone with the missus for an hour and a half debating if we can carry on, am pleased to say I have been suckered into a longer discussion that looks pretty good.

As to the takeover, well looks like going to happpen sooner rather than later.

The brandy is good. imageimageimageimageimage
  • Wow, very good it would seem
  • I wonder why people bother to share information with us sometimes.

To get a decent post to like ratio from everyone desperately awaiting any kind of gossip?
  • addick05 said:

SE7toSG3 said:

WTF is a 'mooncup'?
    I can tell you as I found out last week on here...
  • Having been on the phone with the missus for an hour and a half debating if we can carry on, am pleased to say I have been suckered into a longer discussion that looks pretty good.

As to the takeover, well looks like going to happpen sooner rather than later.

The brandy is good. imageimageimageimageimage

You may have a sore head now, after them five Brandys :wink:
  • Im going to blame the "deal done" not actually deal done on Roland and his "huh" communication skills that may have lead people to believe a deal was done huh

er, yeh huh, no but, er, you see, er id like to er negotiate 15million er, no
  • SDAddick said:

Redhenry said:

Nicholas said:

Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

Closer to Man C
    On a scale of US Prison system to Qatar to South Sudan, what level of human rights abuse does this money come from? Need to know so I can prepare myself.
    You're beginning to sound a bit "alternative" @SDAddick.

I'm not sure that you have to have that kind of relationship with any new owners...
    You don't know me, I'm charming and handsome in person (I'm not).
  • edited February 2018
    Yep, sore head.
  • se9addick said:

Celebrations from Peckham - we got him out!

Mate, you've changed. I'd expect Chinese rice wine or nothing.
  • Sponsored links:

• 2nd time airman has jumped the gun with something like this. Really needs to stop leaking stuff like that now, getting people’s hopes up, especially fellow charlton fans hopes, in order to look like you’ve got a scoop ain’t really on.

Simply tweeting ‘done deal #cafc’ was stupid, when you’ve admitted yourself that it wasn’t a done deal as there are other minor things to tie up. ‘Price agreed’ would have been a bit more appropriate.

I hope that the latest info about the deal not being done turns out to be incorrect and that a takeover is announced in the next few days. Sadly I get the feeling it ain’t gunna be the case.

Always take what he says with a pinch of salt as I do Red Henry. I believe nobody can have exact details of negotiations, especially nowadays.
    Whether he likes it or not, Airman is the face of the protests and campaigns to get this rotten lot out and when it happens he'll rightly take the plaudits. Just think his desperation to see them gone clouds his judgement at times.
  • seth plum said:

Apologies folks. I won't have the funds to buy the club until after euromillions on Tuesday. Sorry to get everybody's hopes up yesterday and I now risk a ban.

Too bloody right.

Admin - immediate and irrevocable ban for Seth, please.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!