Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***MATCH THREAD*** - Coventry v Charlton | Fri 14 Apr | 3pm KO

Comments

• Options
    Well, the pigs were good.
  • Options
    I blame the fans who threw pigs on the pitch and so will Tarbuck
  • Options
    seth plum said:

The general opinion is we are unlucky to be losing but our crossing lacks quality.

Not unlucky when we give away soft goals like that. Pathetic - in fact, non-existent defending.
  • Options

I blame the fans who threw pigs on the pitch and so will Tarbuck

It worked for Coventry :wink:
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Where do these dickheads learn to cross. Every single one too short or well over hit. Pathetic

Apart from the one that was right onto Byrne's head six yards out.
  • Options
    Well that made mk the other week look full of commitment. We look like no-one could give a shit and its just a lark around in the park on a Sunday afternoon
  • Options
    Sorry, got waylaid. Booting up the laptop now.
  • Options
    The teams are back out here at a wet Ricoh Arena. 45 minutes to go...COME ON YOU ADDICKS! #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    The teams are back out here at a wet Ricoh Arena. 45 minutes to go...COME ON YOU ADDICKS! #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    46' Coventry get the second half under way... #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    46' Coventry get the second half under way... #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    And we're off!
  • Options
    I have absolutely no idea what's going on. I heard about the pigs and the scoreline. That's it.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    46' Coventry sub | Kwame Thomas has replaced Stuart Beavon at the break. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Secomd half starts and City have made a sub it seems.
    Kwame Thomas on for bevan
  • Options
    Josh to Ulv, they tackle and clear.
  • Options
    C/field 0 Southend 2
  • Options
    We move forward but haynes gets it away and goes down, city attack tho and win a corner
  • Options
    We have the ball. Crofts, back to Rudd. To Bauer, to Byrne, looks for Konsa who looks for Byrne again but Cov break it down. They go to the right with Willis, Holmes closes down, they beat him, JDS makes a good tackle and they have a corner.

One of theirs is down after a tackle by Byrne earlier.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ryan haynes treated now as we await the corner.
  • Options
    There's a break in play while this joker gets attention. He craves it.
  • Options
    49' Coventry come close from a corner. K Thomas flicks the cross goalwards, but the danger is cleared. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Corner comes in, it's decent - but beats everyone! We got lucky, punks.
  • Options
    Rudd long to Josh, Haynes clears, another header puts them forward but we slow it down, now Crofts, but Solly gives it away, fortunately their guy took a heavy touch and that was that. We got lucky.
  • Options
    corner does not work, but city attack again, ramires good, and danger but we put it out for another corner.
  • Options
    Bradford 1 Oxford 0
  • Options
    We break, it breaks down, they attack and we get a goal kick. Sorry - I had to answer the door in the middle of that.

I'm not being very good today. I will try harder.
  • Options
    Short corner, cross, kwame, but we break, holmes is stopped and then city attack us, and jones cross beats everyone for our goal kick.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

And we're off!

Welcome back Jimmy, you might be our last hope!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!