Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Robinson reacts to Aussie Takeover Speculation + Pig Protest

2»

Comments

• Options
    If this mob are going soon, I would rather he stayed than have them appoint a new manager. It is then up to him to convince any future owners he is the right man for the job!!!!!!
  • Options
    In all honesty, he may not be a great manager, but he did take MK Dons up so can't be totally useless. He has made some big mistakes, like accusing his players of not trying publically, but I think we need to focus on getting Duchatelet out and let the new owners decide on Robinson's future.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

We ended up last week as Champions of the nine team league. So this week, we've been promoted to the ten team league. And we're winning that now. The man's a genius.

I wonder if he can mastermind getting this table to go up to 11?
  • Options
    So Karl Robinson is a freak mutation of David Brent, Alan Pardew and Nigel Tufnel.
    Now it all makes sense.
  • Options

If this mob are going soon, I would rather he stayed than have them appoint a new manager. It is then up to him to convince any future owners he is the right man for the job!!!!!!

Ah, but isnt it simple Mutts?, he leaves, Congo Chris comes in (but if DD is under way, then surely the potential new owners have asay- and therefore a short term til end of season), then they appoint Popoclogsolou or whatever his name is when they take over.
    Simple ?
  • Options
    I'm sure he said recently that he would be 'telling a lot of things at the end of the season' or something similar.
    Will he spill the beans on the influence of Congo Chris, Thomas and KM?
    I reckon so.
  • Options
    edited April 2017

I'm sure he said recently that he would be 'telling a lot of things at the end of the season' or something similar.
    I reckon so.

Wel, he has such a motormouth i would be surprised if he could contain himself.
  • Options
    edited April 2017

I reckon so.

Highly likely mate unless he signed a NDA, that mob are ready made excuses for his self preservation. As we've come to learn, he doesn't hold his hands up that often.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    tom- k said:

"I know and believe in my own ability"
    Mental

Just like KM.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    I wanted him out a couple of games ago as the risk was us not getting the points we needed to stay up. Robinson has managed - maybe through a bit of luck - to get the points that mean his future shouldn't be the main focus at this time. Getting Roland out has to be the main focus!
  • Options
    I now know what they meant by a top six budget
  • Options

Chizz said:

We ended up last week as Champions of the nine team league. So this week, we've been promoted to the ten team league. And we're winning that now. The man's a genius.

I wonder if he can mastermind getting this table to go up to 11?
    Any Spinal Tap reference deserves a like.
  • Options
    The 3rd worst manager in the Clubs history behind Reed and Fraeye, but at least those two had the excuse of managing at a higher level. If Wigan want, then he will wak, regardless of all his Jibba jabba about next season with us.
  • Options
    He will wak off?
  • Options
    There's no possibility of new owners retaining him. Based on what we've seen so far giving him a year or 20% of their five year plan would straight away prove that AFC know as much as Duchatelet.

If God forbid RD is still in control at the start of the season then its COL or Robinson if this Wigan rumour turns out to be wrong.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.