Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barcelona v Juventus

2»

Comments

• Options
    Anyone but Juve.
  • Options
    I like Juventus, they are as shady as every other Italian club but for Pirlo, Vialli, Ravanellii, Del Piero, Vieri and Currently Mandzukic and Higuian they have always tickled my purist ideals.

Del Piero and Pirlo are two of my all time favourite footballers and I also like the fact they are called the old lady
  • Options
    Carter said:

I like Juventus, they are as shady as every other Italian club but for Pirlo, Vialli, Ravanellii, Del Piero, Vieri and Currently Mandzukic and Higuian they have always tickled my purist ideals.

Del Piero and Pirlo are two of my all time favourite footballers and I also like the fact they are called the old lady

Not quite true is it? No club is as shady as Juve. Bunch of cheating scumbags.
  • Options
    Forza Juve!

Tbh I think the 4 best teams in Europe ended up playing eachother in the Quarter finals, but Atleti and Monaco won't be pushovers.

I'm hoping for a Real vs Juve final
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Carter said:

Not quite true is it? No club is as shady as Juve. Bunch of cheating scumbags.
    Messi, is that you?
  • Options
    After the tackle on Suarez where Khedira got booked, I honestly thought that Suarez would need a life saving operation on the pitch there and then. It didn't look good for him at all and I think he continued to roll after being fouled in an effort to get to the pitch side ambulance.