Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

WINNER!!

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Well done.
Crystal Palace away. what a pressie!

Comments

• Options
    some more cos i cant wait for lookyout to wake up.
  • Options
    some more.
  • Options
    clash of the titans.
  • Options
    here's one of mine
    the light on the pitch kinda ended my photo opportunities. i hope my pics on medders camera of the 1 game teams came out ok!!!
  • Options
    busy keeper!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Well done.
    Crystal Palace away. what a pressie![div class=Attachments id=Attachments_96915 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]dan.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Still think a bouquet of flowers would have been better ;-) What was it AFKA got in the end?
  • Options
    made a voucher which will be swapped for a ticket to crystal palace away next season
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]made a voucher which will be swapped for a ticket to crystal palace away next season

before or after the valley gold allocation ?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]made a voucher which will be swapped for a ticket to crystal palace away next season[/quote]

Good stuff. I left some money with Mrs Ollie for it.

Any idea what the auction prices were? Alex Wright told me the badges went for £70 and the Che/Killer flag for £420 but what about the shirts and ball and other stuff?
  • Options
    will put up a list in a minute
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the ball went for 140, one of the shirts 560 and the other shirt 500+.

Four tickets for the boardroom and directors box went for 1000
  • Options
    okay well forget the list then suzi.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]made a voucher which will be swapped for a ticket to crystal palace away next season

before or after the valley gold allocation ?

after. if i'm not going, he's not going :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]okay well forget the list then suzi.

will do! :-)
  • Options
    LOL, that was just off the top of my head. Be grateful to know the actual amounts if any are wrong.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]made a voucher which will be swapped for a ticket to crystal palace away next season[/quote]

Good stuff. I left some money with Mrs Ollie for it.

Any idea what the auction prices were? Alex Wright told me the badges went for £70 and the Che/Killer flag for £420 but what about the shirts and ball and other stuff?[/quote]

the shirt cost me 560 quid!
  • Options
    yes but did you get it home safely down the broadway?
  • Options
    I left him cuddling it in the back of a cab ..............
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes but did you get it home safely down the broadway?[/quote]

i dropped 1905 at the camden.. i didnt wanna take it in there!!
    got it home in one piece
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]LOL, that was just off the top of my head. Be grateful to know the actual amounts if any are wrong.[/quote]

Like to know so I can tell Nigel Wooldrigde and we need to sort something out for McMillan Nurses. Can't remember what he said but I think it was to split one of the CAFC shirts and the England shirt between Mcmillan and Demelza.

Anyway, no rush. Can all be sorted out over the summer or when we sell the England shirt.

Glad to hear the Che/Killer flag raised so much as "Hoof It" Rothko wants to auction another on e-bay.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Making me so jealous!!