Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Of The Day

No spoilers on this thread please but I don't think I'm going to be giving too much away when I say that tonight's edition is going to be GOALS, GOALS and more GOALS!!!

Edit - it should have read "GOAL, GOAL and more GOALS!!!"

Comments

• No spoilers on this thread please but I don't think I'm going to be giving too much away when I say that tonight's edition is going to be GOALS, GOALS and more GOALS!!!

Classic edition tonight, so many exciting games and action....
  • Most exciting league in the world...
  • Sod the boxing,MOTD for me
  • Don't spoil it for me.

Got family flying in from Australia, USA and the Far East just for this programme.
  • Christ almighty... How are they going to fit in all the action in such a small time slot?
  • At least we can watch the Nigels lose.
  • At least we can watch the Nigels lose.

Ssssshhhhh
  • And there it is....
  • So much better than watching two heavyweights scrapping
  • That was an hour of my life I wont get back. first game shown was Saints v Hull - 2nd piece of action was at the 45 min mark..........just like some of our games this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah taxi drives on the way home gave me another piece of good news. He grew up in battersea and was Chelsea from 1971, now won't go, not a working class game any more.

His in-laws are Millwall, missus grew up in Peckham/Dulwich.

Everyone hates the Nigels.
  • That was an hour of my life I wont get back. first game shown was Saints v Hull - 2nd piece of action was at the 45 min mark..........just like some of our games this season.

How bad must the last game have been?