Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match thread: Charlton v Swindon 29.04.1

Comments

• Options
    they get into area....crosses we clear..they pick up second ball...we have dropped deep.....holmes tackles and wins the ball...he now wins a fk
  • Options
    fk taken by Rudd...to mag..outjumped...they have it back...and come forward......crofts tackles....but a shot comes in....wide
  • Options
    gk taken.....they win the ball...and come forward again...dasilva tackles....corner for swindon
  • Options
    corner comes in....we clear.....they get the ball back...into area...scores but offside...still 2-0
  • Options
    Are Watt and Tex injured today? Could be their last game as Charlton players. I'll miss Tex, I think under different circumstances he would have become a cult hero.
  • Options
    mag has the ball..holmes..byrne...holmes...crosses....dasilva concedes a fk
  • Options
    stewards are going into covered end
  • Options
    they have the ball.....and come forward.....into area...shot into rudds arms.....releases to byrne he attacks....into area....but fluffs it and they clear.....solly now to rudd.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3-0 Holmes
  • Options
    yessssss
  • Options
    jj to crofts...jj now....jfc.....to solly....holmes....attacks..jfc....to holmes....dasilva...byrne...holmes....GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  • Options
    The new manager bounce has come about 5 months too late...
  • Options
    goal difference almost the same as Millwall... pity they are 13 points in front of us
  • Options
    We want Roland Out rings out....WAR banners in Lower West
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Are Watt and Tex injured today? Could be their last game as Charlton players. I'll miss Tex, I think under different circumstances he would have become a cult hero.

i won't miss him... Tex, Watt and the rest of them can all f@ck off! He's not a 12 grand a week player!

• Options
    they ko...e win the ball back.....holmes has it....solly...holmes...solly...wins a throw
  • Options
    throw taken....JJ....but lost it...swindon make 3 subs
  • Options
    Obika, Goddard and Twine on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swindon have the ball....and come forward...jfc concedes a throw
  • Options
    throw taken...into the box....cross comes in...shot over the bar
  • Options

SDAddick said:

i won't miss him... Tex, Watt and the rest of them can all f@ck off! He's not a 12 grand a week player!

That's not his fault if the club are dumb enough to offer him £12k per week.

• Options
    rudd goes long...mag concedes a fk
  • Options
    fk taken...we clear...they pick up second ball...and come forward.....solly clears but they pick it up again
  • Options
    cross comes in..baur clears...they pick up the second ball again...and come forward....cross comes in....we are lucky and end up with a gk
  • Options
    JJ off....huge round of applause from team mates and crowd....KAG on...JJ gets a standing ovation!!!
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

SDAddick said:

That's not his fault if the club are dumb enough to offer him £12k per week.

Very true!

Still won't miss him - I still think he's shit!

• Options
    MKD winning 3-0.

Looks like a 13th placed finish is cemented in for us.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!