Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where's Katrien

2»

Comments

• Options
    Addickted said:

Heard she got held up by the Car Park protest and got into the ground post kick off.

Unless she popped out after the 10am Q&A for some chips I think you heard wrong. She was there from at least 10am and was in the directors seats during the game.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Addickted said:

Heard she got held up by the Car Park protest and got into the ground post kick off.

Unless she popped out after the 10am Q&A for some chips I think you heard wrong. She was there from at least 10am and was in the directors seats during the game.
    Whoosh
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Addickted said:

I hope she gets time off in lieu for having to arrive at the ground so early? At least the early kick off means she was away by 3pm, but still ...
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Addickted said:

She may have popped home for a nap after an early start though.
  • Options

Give her a break, she works for nothing.

You get what you pay for
  • Options

Give her a break, she works for nothing.

You get what you pay for
    Ten dollar too beaucoup.
  • Options
    Well i feel she is doing a difficult job. In an inadequate, incompetant, dishonest and stealing a good living sort of way!