Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-Offs 2016/17

Comments

• Options
    Bradford 1-0 up on Fleetwood
  • Options
    2nd div: Yann.

3rd div: Not the Scum.

4th div: Couldn't care less.
  • Options
    Not seen much L1 football this season. Dipping in and out of this. I can't believe these players get paid to play football.
  • Options
    Ivan Toney is the worst striker Ive seen this season, looks Sunday league standard at best.
  • Options
    Fuck me scunny have been awful in attack
  • Options
    Anyone see those chubby little Millwank scummy offspring throwing coins at the ref?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Anyone see those chubby little Millwank scummy offspring throwing coins at the ref?

Yep
  • Options
    Quite depressing watching Millwall that both of these sides comfortably finished above us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Anyone see those chubby little west ham scummy offspring throwing coins at the ref?

• Options
    "It's just banter"

"They were chocolate coins"

"They ain't Millwall"
  • Options
    good tight and tense cup tie .. 1/2 time
  • Options
    wtf was that tool doing at the end , filming the scunny player on his phone as he was shouting at him , bizarre , proper freak show down there
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to Sunday at Glanford Park .. I doubt if Millwall will finish with 11 men .. Scunthorpe need to keep as cool as they have managed to do all season

Bradford take a lead to Fleetwood ..

In the Nat it looks like a Tranmere/Forest Green final .. Tranmere definite favourites here
  • Options
    _nam11 said:

sam3110 said:

Family Club of The Year...I have you know!
    At that point ( 86th minute) I was doing a decent impression of oohaah from my sofa ...

Didn't believe I could detest them more...but seemingly I can !

SCUM !
  • Options
    Tough second leg now for our chav neighbours. Far from impossible though unfortunately.
  • Options

wtf was that tool doing at the end , filming the scunny player on his phone as he was shouting at him , bizarre , proper freak show down there

Then he filmed a second player, whilst what looked like threatening both of them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I imagine he was trying to get a reaction to then play the victim and get some kind of fine or ban for the club/player. Total scum.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Very odd breed down there.

First half scunny were lucky not to concede. Second half was really good organization and defending.

You would expect scunny to throw the kitchen sink at them on Sunday.
  • Options
    Probably meant fruitcakes rather than bread.
  • Options
    watched the game thought scunny parked the bus and got what they wanted, hope they can finish the job on sunday, as usual bad behaviour know a few proper millwall fans who get fed up with it much like many on here do when we have local/bigger games.
  • Options
    Went to Millwall game last night with my Scunny mate. In terms of entertainment real dross. Scunny did what they had to though and will be pleased they kept Millwall's chances to an absolute minimum especially after their recent drubbing in the league. The smaller pitch at Glanford Park should help them out even more.

The pointless pitch invasion at the end reminded me what little scummers there are at that club! As if I needed reminding.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Family club of the year, you need to start them young.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Look , it's another one of those "isolated" incidents

• Options
    I was casually watching on Cricfree. Noticed near the end when the ref gave a FK for a foul on the Scunthorpe captain (where he got a hand or arm injury) objects were thrown on, at least twice by a nearby fat kid in the stand, who having chucked one thing scoured around for something else to throw.
    Not exactly an instant righteous reaction to a refereeing decision but a premeditated action repeated with glee. Was he the child in the 'Millwall, f**k am all/black c**t' video, or is there more than one misguided such fan in this family club of the year?
    '....WE DON'T CARE'.