Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

3 years on and well done for all the protests....

Comments

• Options
    stonemuse said:

shirty5 said:
    Hypocritical @raytreacy69 ?

stonemuse said:

@raytreacy69 please tell me how we have advanced in the league under Roland?

Also what has convinced you that he will ever get us to a higher level than we were at the end of the 2012/13 season, i.e. 9th in the Chsmpionship?

Failure after failure, mistake after mistake, and giving them a new chance to prove themselves over at least six transfer windows has brought nothing but dropping into the bottom half of division one.

Just come up with a New Owner that has money and a Passion for the club to move us forward.You will have my backing
    Try answering my question which was asked very politely.
    As I said above mentioned this gent doesn't like engaging with intelligent debate.
  • Options
    These simpletons with their heads in the sand are embarrassing.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

These simpletons with their heads in the sand are embarrassing.

And they all seem to come out the woodwork at the same time.
  • Options
    Read the opening post and nothing in between.

If the OP seriously believes his post then God helps all.

Just sell Duchatelet. You have ruined us.
  • Options
    Seems as per usual WUM standards he's dissappeared as soon as anyone raises some good points.
  • Options
    You swerved my post too. Sadly, I reckon you are a troll too. Season tickets are great value? Not for the football served up the last couple of years.
    And you are also factually wrong. Three years of protests no. They kicked in when Roland dumped Fraeye on the club. The club havn't achieved much in that time either have they? Cost the owner a packet too. So not even much value for him.
  • Options

You swerved my post too. Sadly, I reckon you are a troll too. Season tickets are great value? Not for the football served up the last couple of years.
    And you are also factually wrong. Three years of protests no. They kicked in when Roland dumped Fraeye on the club. The club havn't achieved much in that time either have they? Cost the owner a packet too. So not even much value for him.

Me? What post have I swerved? Point me to it I'll happily reply.
  • Options

Read the opening post and nothing in between.

If the OP seriously believes his post then God helps all.

Just sell Duchatelet. You have ruined us.

If he just answered my question with a justification, I may have a little respect for him.

But continuously avoiding the issue and merely stating 'come up with a new owner' does not cut it.

Pretending everything is fine and sitting back doing nothing is not a choice for most of us. Such an approach in real life would mean no progress in anything.
  • Options

All these sad people that would rather protest than support the club and asking for the club to be sold you don't even know who it would be sold to and what there intentions would be you really do live in cloud cuckoo land.

The future's not ours to see.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

All these sad people that would rather protest than support the club and asking for the club to be sold you don't even know who it would be sold to and what there intentions would be you really do live in cloud cuckoo land.

Except as pointed out to you in very good detail on the other thread (which you ignored - classic troll behaviour) protesters do support the team. In fact they support the team more vocally than most non protesters.

We don't know about a new owners intentions. Buy we do know that this owners intentions are bad for the club and they are incapable of turning it around.

Seriously could it get any worse?
  • Options

Seems as per usual WUM standards he's dissappeared as soon as anyone raises some good points.

Sorry just had a quick nap from your boring posts.Please remind me of your point.Just waking up again
  • Options

As I posted earlier without response , we don't even know Roland's Intentions so what does that matter!?
  • Options
    3 years on and well done Roly for turning us into Crewe Alexandra.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

I'm going to assume that unlike Raytreacy you are not just a wum, but are genuinely annoyed by the protests. The thing you need to understand is that as protesters we would love nothing more than to just go and enjoy the football. I was thinking that exact thing today - how much I miss just watching the game. The future of the club is seriously at stake though, hence the protest.
    Watching St Truiden this year was like staring into the abyss. Trust me, if Roland gets his way, you will not like what Charlton turns into.

I do find it really weird that you oppose a change of ownership because the new owners might be worse. The new owners might turn out to be awful people, but unlike Roland they will probably prioritise having a winning team.
    Please tell me why you think I am a WUM?
  • Options

Me? What post have I swerved? Point me to it I'll happily reply.
    That was addressed to @raytreacy69 not you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sorry just had a quick nap from your boring posts.Please remind me of your point.Just waking up again
    You realise you can go back and read the posts that made some very valid responses to your initial post ?
  • Options
    Have to admit that I thought yesterday's stuff was pretty pathetic. All that buy tickets in the lower west what did that achieve exactly? Nothing whatsoever by the look of it .

I don't know what should be done next but right now what's being done doesn't seem to be working.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Have to admit that I thought yesterday's stuff was pretty pathetic. All that buy tickets in the lower west what did that achieve exactly? Nothing whatsoever by the look of it .

I don't know what should be done next but right now what's being done doesn't seem to be working.

I think even the smoke bombs came from Poundland.
  • Options
    It's just such a desperate situation as it's a war of attrition, and as we have protested again and again and he has not reacted and just ignored everything that's been going on we are basically screwed, the fan base dwindles, there seems to be no end in site bar the odd flurry of interest now and again.

We know that the Jimmy Seed could be next in the firing line, and we feel powerless as ALL of the attempts made so far have not resulted in the desired outcome.

So, for me, if this protest was not the glory of last year with over 1 million views etc, then so be it, it's probably;y fair enough that we are all a bit exhausted on all levels.

Time to probably forget about Charlton for a bit and regroup, recharge and begin the good fight again next season, where unfortunately these cancerous scum fuckers will most likely still be in charge.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

shirty5 said:

stonemuse said:

Also what has convinced you that he will ever get us to a higher level than we were at the end of the 2012/13 season, i.e. 9th in the Chsmpionship?

Failure after failure, mistake after mistake, and giving them a new chance to prove themselves over at least six transfer windows has brought nothing but dropping into the bottom half of division one.

Just come up with a New Owner that has money and a Passion for the club to move us forward.You will have my backing
    Any chance of an answer @raytreacy69
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

shirty5 said:

stonemuse said:

Any chance of an answer @raytreacy69
    Of course not. He's a WUM
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    I get wound up by fans saying we might not have a club to support in a couple of years but the mos they will go to is throwing a few things on the pitch.
  • Options

We do know who the owner is now, and we know that his intentions do not include building a winning football team. He has stated as much. As winning football matches is the entire raison d'etre of a football club (apart from Corinthian Casuals) why bother following the club at all? At least protesters are trying to do something.
  • Options

No, we don't who the club would be sold to or their intentions, but RD has been owner for three and a half years and has never told us his intentions either. Can only assume they are to take us to our lowest point ever because he has no knowledge of football, and that is not an option for me and thousands of others.
  • Options

Support the team, blah f****** blah.

At the expense of the carnage before everybody's eyes.