Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Championship relegation watch.

Comments

• Options
    Forrest 2-0 up now
  • Options
    All on Bristol City now...
  • Options
    Blackburns only real chance now is a Bristol City equaliser against the Brummies or they are gone.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Crazy so far... Both League Two and Championship has seen at least two teams out of five needing to lose for someone to stay up. At the moment all five teams that have been in trouble have ended up winning!!

Blackburn are struggling big time though!!
  • Options
    Ipswich are absolutely useless, they look more like a team fighting relegation that Forrest do!

Would prefer Forrest go down, but looks unlikely then
  • Options
    Forest have missed a pen...
  • Options
    Come on Bristol
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

I don't have much sympathy for any team managed by that dour c*** Mowbray especially after his "we should be beating teams like Charlton" comment.

Bit harsh I think. It was fair enough when he said it.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    They're is so much sport on tv that I really don't know what to watch. I'm developing some sort of anxiety disorder.
    Did just see that awful decision against Blackburn though.
  • Options
    Birmingham can't get on the pitch. Lightweights.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Operation Ewood it is then.
  • Options
    Amazing relegated by 2 goal worse goal diffrence...i do appreciate its over a season but fine lines...and another dual protest...perhaps we can bring some turkeys along.
  • Options
    At least Rotherham's relegation will give us Operation New York.
  • Options
    Can't see anything but decent/strong seasons from Blackburn and Rotherham next season - add to that 2 more out of millwall, Scunthorpe and Bradford then it's a strong league IMO...

• Options
    Well done Newcastle Brighton game let me down on me bet for goals in first half
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Can't see anything but decent/strong seasons from Blackburn and Rotherham next season - add to that 2 more out of millwall, Scunthorpe and Bradford then it's a strong league IMO...

Rotherham were dogshit all season
  • Options

I always say that on the last day, whoever needs to do it normally does - mainly because the teams they are playing are already thinking of Benidorm - therefore i think possibly all three will win which will mean Blackburn the drop.

Come on then. How much did you put on this outcome and at what price?
    I think I already know the answer.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

sammy391 said:

Rotherham were dogshit all season
    You are giving dogshit a bad name....
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Blackburn are as much of a basket case as us, if not more so. I can see them and us both hovering around mid-table at best.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if Carlisle or Blackpool come up in the play offs then our away support is gonna clock up some miles next season
  • Options

sammy391 said:

Blackburn are as much of a basket case as us, if not more so. I can see them and us both hovering around mid-table at best.
    True of course, but they're a big name in league one and their attendances will be attractive to players

But I agree, out of that lot Blackburn are most likely to struggle
  • Options
    Great chant. "You're going down with your chickens".
  • Options
    cazo said:

Well done Newcastle Brighton game let me down on me bet for goals in first half

Wanted Brighton but well done Newcastle. Pleased for Elliott and Shelvey.
  • Options
    Shame Huddersfield changed 10 of their team to gift a win to the Brum last weekend.

Wonder what the EFL think about what that does to the integrity of their competition or do they just focus on fans invading pitches...
  • Options
    Two season out of 4, Birmingham have stayed up on the last day.

Disappointed Blackburn went down. Only positive is that I can't see them being in the top 2 or even top 6.
  • Options
    edited May 2017

Shame Huddersfield changed 10 of their team to gift a win to the Brum last weekend.

Wonder what the EFL think about what that does to the integrity of their competition or do they just focus on fans invading pitches...

Huddersfield should be able to do what's best for them as that's the point of having a squad. They also earned the right over forty plus games to field the under 13s if they felt like doing so IMO.

Birmingham still had to win the game and Blackburn had 46 games to get enough points to finish above them.
  • Options

After a long 46 game season where you end up is where you deserve to end up.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

sammy391 said:

True of course, but they're a big name in league one and their attendances will be attractive to players

But I agree, out of that lot Blackburn are most likely to struggle
    Blackburn managed 11 points from their last 5 games, so at least made a fight of it. No idea who they have but if they can keep a lot of their team together they should be able to mount a promotion challenge in a frankly awful league one. If their squad gets ripped apart then they'll struggle though as Venky's won't replace them with any quality.