Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life End of Season Thank You's 2016/17

Comments

• Thanks to everyone for their hard work.
  • Thanks to admin and to those that regularly do the match day threads. I'd also like to thank all those that gave their kind support when my sister died just before Christmas, it meant a lot to me.
  • Big thanks to all those that contribute on such an eclectic mix of subjects and those who provide the match threads on a Saturday afternoon.
  • How much was the ransom to get Peanuts Molloy back ?
    It doesn't appear in the CL accounts ,
    So I guess it is "undisclosed".

Thanks to the guys that do match previews and live updates - as I can"t always get to matches.
  • Big thanks to all those that contribute on such an eclectic mix of subjects and those who provide the match threads on a Saturday afternoon.

The mix of subjects is what i enjoy to. If it was just about the football we would have all been off the cliff like lemmings before now.
  • Thanks guys, if only watching the team was just as rewarding!
  • I spend far too much time on here according to the Mrs.
    Great forum many thanks to everyone who makes it what it is.
  • Thanks to all involved in running this great site
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks to everyone who contributes to the site. This hasn't been an easy year for me personally but, through it all, I've clung on to CL for my Charlton news from afar. Hopefully, next year the on the field performances will be more
    uplifting.

Cheers all.

• Really just an echo of what has been said already. Plus a special thank you to cantersaddick for making me laugh.
  • As always, many thanks to the guys who make this the best , nay, the only Charlton forum - no contest.

And why break the habit of a lifetime....well, the last 8 years ?

I love you all !
    x
  • Thanks to everyone from me. I visit the forum pretty much every day and there has been lots of laughs alongside the angry post match comments. Great to get all the latest news from here and discuss such a wide range of topics.

Keep it up, COYR

• Thanks

This simple 'thanks' really tickled me
  • Wtf is going on here? No one is arguing!! Thanks from me too, I've met lots of great people, and gained good memories because of CL. It is a lifeline for us overseas.
  • Thanks all.
  • A hearty "Well done" to everyone who did anything positive on CL or for the Charlton community in general.

Did my ticket for the end-of-season party get lost in the post?
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks from me also. My first season of actually posting on here (read for a few years before deciding to join this circus).
  • Thanks all yous who run this site and to most who post on it. in such a modern social environment this site actually feels quite homely. all the usual spats and fall outs, the piss taking and laughs as most family's. Cheers CL.
  • edited May 2017
    Thanks to @AFKABartram and @LoOkOuT for making it all possible, @shirty5, @paulbaconsarnie and others for their work with the competitions and also of course @i_b_b_o_r_g and @burbles for their gentle hands on the moderator's tiller.

RIP @red_murph and @nichorob
  • Excellent forum - a stark contrast to the pervading mediocrity that has mired the club these past couple of years.

And......many Thanks
  • apart from when I'm asleep there's not a day goes by when I don't click on this site.

thanks to all
  • Cheers for all the hard work, for what sometimes must be a thankless task.
  • Thanks to all visit site every day and like to keep in touch.