Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Geoffrey Bayldon RIP

who played Catweazle has died aged 93.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    good old fashioned TV .. Bayldon also played Worzel Gummidge .. 93 is a VERY ripe old age

R I P
  • Options
    RIP

I enjoyed Catweazle when I was younger.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Great fan of Catweazle, only watching it last week on DVD. Shall remember him next time I'm on the "telling-bone".

RIP
  • Options
    RIP.
  • Options

good old fashioned TV .. Bayldon also played Worzel Gummidge .. 93 is a VERY ripe old age

R I P

IMDB have him credited with playing the part of The Crowman in the tv series Worzel Gummidge, Worzel was played by Jon Pertwee

RIP
  • Options

R I P

IMDB have him credited with playing the part of The Crowman in the tv series Worzel Gummidge, Worzel was played by Jon Pertwee

RIP
    Your right
  • Options

R I P

He was *in* Worzel Gummidge, but played the character Crow Man. The title character was played by John Pertwee.

RIP to both of them.
  • Options
    Always a favourite. Like Afternoon Delight, still refer to the "telling-bone" from time to time. RIP Geoffrey and thanks for the memories!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Always a favourite. Like Afternoon Delight, still refer to the "telling-bone" from time to time. RIP Geoffrey and thanks for the memories!

Yes - and water as watter!

RIP - happy memories.
  • Options
    Played Mr Weston in To Sir With Love

RIP
  • Options

R I P

RIP
    memory lapse .. IMDB MUST be right .. Pertwee and Bayldon made a good partnership .. both good at playing eccentric old countrymen/Englishmen
  • Options
    Aye Touchwood, electrickery.
    RIP Geoffrey(Catweazle).
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options

Aye Touchwood, electrickery.
    RIP Geoffrey(Catweazle).

Sun in a bottle ....

RIP
  • Options
    R.I.P. Good actor. Great age though.
  • Options
    Wasn't there a Catweazel wrestler in the Mick McManus days?
  • Options

Wasn't there a Catweazel wrestler in the Mick McManus days?

Definitely but it wasn't Geoffrey Bayldon as he would have snapped he was so skinny.
  • Options
    RIP

I still occasionally say Telling-Bone also.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP = loved the book & tv series. always remember the electrickery.
  • Options
    RIP. Such memories from the 70's and Catweazle!
  • Options
    Yes, great show and great actor - R.I.P. and thanks for the memories.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    I'm another that uses "telling-bone". Amazing what sticks.

RIP
  • Options
    RIP
    Loved Catweazle
  • Options
    Electrickery! Absolutely brilliant.

RIP
  • Options
    Catweazle was splendid viewing

RIP
  • Options
    Remember my uncle playing in a charity football match and one of the celebrities was Catweazle! Rest in peace
  • Options
    RIP Geoffrey. Catweazle was great, and even better as the Crow Man in Worzel. My kids grew up on that and loved it.