Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Radio on at work?

2»

Comments

• Options
    fadgadget said:

MrOneLung said:
    Yep , our good old employer got us with that one , no radio at work for us .

It's about £100 I think
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

fadgadget said:

MrOneLung said:
    Yep , our good old employer got us with that one , no radio at work for us .

It's about £100 I think
    I work for the Civil Service , they wont cough up for it .

• Options
    Anyone who listens to music whilst working and isn't a lap dancer, long distance runner, roofer or decorator, isn't properly working.
  • Options
    When I worked for the BBC many years ago, we had the radio on all day. Tuned to Capital radio!
  • Options
    Saturday morning is paperwork time, currently have Danny Baker on. Perfect for a Saturday morning. Frank skinner does a good show on absolute too on Saturday

Aside from that I flip between absolute, LBC, radio 4, 5 live, talksport, radio x and 6 music in the van

• Options
    Absolute radio excellent morning show
  • Options

Anyone who listens to music whilst working and isn't a lap dancer, long distance runner, roofer or decorator, isn't properly working.

Bartender?
  • Options

Disc jockey