Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If you could ask Curbs one question ?

edited August 2006 in General Charlton
What would it be ?

What was the biggest transfer regret you made ? Not on who you signed, but on who was close but we never 'got over the line', and went on to be a top player.

Comments

• Something along those lines about Dean Ashton.

Biggest lose to the club, Rufus or Hunt?
  • How did it feel to see Lisbie never fulfill his potential?
  • what other jobs were you offered / tapped up for whilst Charlton manager ?

QPR, Birmingham and West Ham were well documented, who else ???
  • When you and Steve Gritt were given the job when Lennie left and there was no money, no home ground, the best players being sold off to pay the bills, did you ever envisage two promotions, a play-off final and becoming an established Premier league side?
  • Why were Charlton so poor in cup competitions, particularly the FA Cup?
  • Would Charlton have made it into Europe if Scott Parker hadn't left?
  • seems like we should book you in for an hour slot BFR !!!
  • Is your daughter a 400m runner because i always think she is when i watch athletics on the TV?
  • did you ever look at the fans team's for saturday and think,yeah,that might just work?
  • I am thinking of redocorating our master bedroom, have you any opinions on the colour scheme?
  • Sponsored links:

• if you were the publisher, would you go for a book price of £4.51 ?
  • Who was the biggest disruptive influence in the dressing room during your time at Charlton
  • [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]did you ever look at the fans team's for saturday and think,yeah,that might just work?

LOL!
  • did you know after the cup defeat at Boro, that that was it ?
  • Can Lisbie actually hit a barn door?
  • edited August 2006
    did the fact they never changed Miss Valley Gold once in your whole career with Charlton wind you up a little ?
  • Did you ever try and push for The Who as end of season entertainment instead of opera singers and suchlike ??
  • can you tell me the way to the toilet?
  • "Why do people ask you so many stupid questions?" ;-)
  • to the tune of tom jones delilah.

why why why carl tiler
  • Sponsored links:

• why did you persist with merv as your coach and drag down our standards with boring football
  • keep em coming, i might phone up tonight and ask a random one.

Me Tome Jones is not as good as my Elvis, so that rules out the Carl Tiler one...
  • [cite]Posted By: aylesfordaddick[/cite]why did you persist with merv as your coach and drag down our standards with boring football

On the Mayo interview- he very strongly hinted that Merv is waiting for Curbs to get a job- and will then join him.

For me- The question should be- with the benefit of hindsight- does he regret staying so long at Charlton and not taking another job earlier?
  • Did he ever look at our away support and wonder when the other 8 coaches were turning up?
  • It has to be this...

"Can Lisbie actually hit a barn door?"