Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Prince Harry

Good on him for leaving his sister in laws wedding to drive 100 miles to pick up his girlfriend. What a gentleman.

I would have left her at home, got pissed and had a crack at a bridesmaid.

Comments

• Is pippa his sister in law?
  • My favourite royal, has great banter and made the typical teenager mistakes and generally seems the least lizard like of them all.

And he is banging Meghan Markle
  • Was she not invited to the wedding and sit down meal? Evening only. Must be a tight budget.
  • I wonder if he keeps in touch with his father?
  • My favourite royal, has great banter and made the typical teenager mistakes and generally seems the least lizard like of them all.

Princess Anne for me all day long
  • What an amazing chap drove 50 miles to collect his girlfriend, then managed to drive 50 miles back - that must have taken stamina
  • Sponsored links:

• Wot?

I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more....
  • Didn't Pippa insist 'no ring, no bring' for the ceremony so that you had to be married or engaged to bring the partner?
  • I assumed she didn't go to the ceremony because she would have stolen Pippa's thunder if she had.
  • 25May98 said:

What an amazing chap drove 50 miles to collect his girlfriend, then managed to drive 50 miles back - that must have taken stamina

He's no Proclaimer though is he.
    Would you rather listen to A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton, or The Proclaimers twice?
    Half and half I suppose.
  • 25May98 said:

What an amazing chap drove 50 miles to collect his girlfriend, then managed to drive 50 miles back - that must have taken stamina

He's no Proclaimer though is he.
    Would you rather listen to A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton, or The Proclaimers twice?
    Very good, North lower Neil
  • Surely he could have afforded to just order her an uber?

It was on surge prices.
  • Sponsored links:

Oh the Middleton's & the security would have loved that as Pedro rocks up asking to be allowed to drive his Toyota Prius up to the front door
    I'm sure there were a few there that have the Albanian on speed dial ;)
  • edited May 2017
    Ginger AND slapping his bollocks against that? Jammy multi-millionaire Prince!
  • So Harry has decided no longer to be a "senior" member of the royal family any more...