Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Weirdest place you've watched sport on TV

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Had a nightmare running round La Paz in Bolivia trying to find somewhere showing Froch Vs Groves 2, which was a thankless task and ended with us watching a dire stream which basically didn't work on some other random tourists laptop via the awful wifi connection in a tiny backstreet bar.

I also remember calling home from summer holidays abroad in the 90s desperate to find out the score, scorers and order of goals in meaningless pre-season friendlies away at non-league sides.

World's changed now though, it's pretty easy these days. Was able to find a bar in Brazil showing the Middlesbrough game the other year with no issue whatsoever.
  • Options
    England in The Rugby World Cup Final at The Cross Keys Gracechurch Street at 9.30am. The pub was absolutely rammo.

We were away at Leicester, so continued the journey after we'd won.
  • Options
    was on our mates/couples xmas meal, once of them places where you have a meal under a marque and then turns into a disco, me and my mate hide from the wife's to watch Joshua v White on a phone with come on Eileen playing.
  • Options
    actually had interest in watching the football in browns before
  • Options
    Remember the clientele booing in there once as the projector screen was raised for the next dance back in the 90's