Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Never Seen in the Same Room Together

13»

Comments

• Spitting Image Thatcher and Remainiac Anna Soubry -

I would.
  • edited January 2020
    Was sitting in a National Trust place earlier, having a coffee, when I looked across and thought, blimey.....is that AFKA with rather fit woman over there, enjoying a beef stew and deeply intellectual bants?
    Well, obviously I was surprised that there could indeed be TWO such good looking blokes in the world (that’s surely got to be worth a promote right there, mate, or even two 👍🏻🙂), and I was naturally filled with envy. Mainly because he’d got the last wedge of stew. 😕
    But I soon realised that he couldn’t possibly be our forum boss, because he wasn’t swearing nearly enough, and also there was NO WAY The National Trust would ever let him in. 👍🏻
    But, in profile, he was an absolute dead ringer for him. 👍🏻😉 

( I did think about trying to take a sneaky pic, but it would have been really obvious!)
  • scarfy and a and a new signing 
  • LeBron James and "Angry Muslin Guy."

• edited January 2020

Très drôle!

مضحك جداً
  • edited January 2020
    Jeremy Corbyn and my Palice supporting mate, Colin, who continually gets abuse hurled at him by random strangers.  Despite his affliction, Colin is a nice guy but he really should ditch the beard for his own safety if nothing else.

• Colin looks far more friendly and intelligent 
  • Can't decide whether His Excellancy has passing resemblance to ..Tamer Hassan or John Belushi.