Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CENTREFORCE SESSIONS

Anyone been listening to the Centreforce Sessions each night between 8-10 on facebook, got a load of the old DJ'S playing the rave tunes from late 80's early 90's.Brings back loads of great memories and superb tunes.

Comments

• Options
    Yes, have listened to a bit of this. Used to love a bit of 88.3!
  • Options
    big shout going out
  • Options
    Can you tape it for me?
  • Options
    Keep it locked London.
  • Options
    Listening now, good stuff
  • Options
    Cheers for the heads up on this,don't do faceache meself,but I might be able to talk the Mrs into me logging on from her account...I've still got recordings of the shoel on the TDK & Maxell tapes & one with a shout out to me on it...!!,
    Might have to dig them out
  • Options
    edited January 2018
  • Options

Anyone been listening to the Centreforce Sessions each night between 8-10 on facebook, got a load of the old DJ'S playing the rave tunes from late 80's early 90's.Brings back loads of great memories and superb tunes.

Somewhere I've got a couple of cassettes recorded off air. I remember the dj complaining that it was so cold and asking for someone to bring him some gloves.

Haven't read previous posts, but there was something quite shady about Centreforce.
  • Options
    Which gave it that attraction.
  • Options
    Sounds of the flirt. Cccc come on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    centreforce and sunrise were the nuts back in the day - big shout going out, keep it locked, the wheels of steel and all that - once kiss started up they seemed to mainstream it all and a load of offshoots from house music started - garage, trance, techno - none of it a patch on the 88 to early 90's stuff
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    DOUCHER said:

centreforce and sunrise were the nuts back in the day - big shout going out, keep it locked, the wheels of steel and all that - once kiss started up they seemed to mainstream it all and a load of offshoots from house music started - garage, trance, techno - none of it a patch on the 88 to early 90's stuff

I thought it's main aim was to promote raves. Wasn't it owned but some characters who supplied certain substances that were sold at those raves? That's what my old raver mate told me anyway.