Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Greg Allman

Comments

• bloody hell
  • I know.
  • Had been ill for a while RIP
  • RIP. Loved the Allman brothers. Jessica and Melissa - 2 of my favourite ever tracks.
  • cafc-west said:

RIP. Loved the Allman brothers. Jessica and Melissa - 2 of my favourite ever tracks.

Jessica is so bloody good
  • RIP, Midnight Rider.
  • RIP fella, loved your music.
  • was married to Cher ..........makes you think there's a chance for everyone..

RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Bloody hell....RIP Greg
  • one of my favourite singers/musicians .. was due to see him later this year .. R I P the great Midnight Rider
  • Sad news indeed. RIP Ramblin' Man.
  • At Fillmore East - arguably the greatest 'live' album of all time.

One of the great bands.

RIP Greg - Duane has been patiently waiting.
  • Had Brothers and Sisters. Great album, great cover.
  • I’ve always loved the tandem tracks ‘Don’t want you no more’ and ‘It’s not my cross to bear’. A real punchy opener for the classic, bluesy follow up. Fantastic band.

Nb. Just listened to it again and was reminded that I need to renew my Spotify subscription - they managed to place an ad between the two tracks. Sacrilege!

RIP Gregg (The voice of Southern rock).
  • terrific obituary in today's 'Times' .. worth buying for the picture of him and Cher .. he had so many 'affairs' it's a wonder he ever had time to sing and write .. on tour, one roadie's job was to chart the legal age of consent in every state to avoid errrrr trouble .. lastly ..

he shot himself in the foot to avoid the Vietnam draft .. they do not make em like they used to !!